How Many Years Intill You Got Engaged

A/N: Quite a time skip but I will still be doing more preferences without y'all being engaged. I will make sure to put that in the beginning of the prefrence. Thanks and Enjoy! :)
——————————————————————
Ian- 6 years
It took him six years because he wanted to make sure your relationship was strong and was unbreakable. He wanted to be sure and was finally ready to make that decision.

Shayne- 2 years
You guys were crazy for each other and was sure that you guys wanted to spend the rest of your lives together.

Keith- 4 years
He loved you completely but was hesitant but you were fine waiting. Finally, he was sure about it. He wanted this so much and was disappointed he held out so long.

Noah- 3 years
Y'all loved each other and your bond with one another was like no other. It was unbreakable and no matter how many arguments or fights, the choice is obvious. You both wanted to be with each other for forever.

Wes- 2 1/2
He was sure about you and was positive that this was it. He loved you to death and you felt the same. This was for sure

Damien- 1 1/4
You guys were for sure, you loved each other so so much and we're ready. You guys were already acting like a married couple so you wanted to tie the knot for real.

Joven- 4 years
like Keith, he wanted to make sure that it was for sure and you guys were ready, you were okay with it (secretly wishing he would) and was sure he was your soulmate. He felt the same and was sorry he didn't do it sooner and doubted it.

Lasercorn- 6 years
You guys took it slow because of the kids but after year 4 you were for sure that you guys would get married. You guys loved each other and were ready after you last relationship.
——————————————————————
Hi! I hope you enjoyed! I will be doing one more part tonight but will be continuing soon. Love you :)
Time taken: 15 min Mabye?
Words: 351
-Hannah 🌸