"Jack and Alex?" I asked the two people with watery eyes.

"Mhm." The darkly clothed one hummed.

"Why are you guys here?" I opened the door wider, signaling them to come in. They gladly walked in, kicking off their shoes once I closed the door.

I looked down to where their hands were. "And why are you holding hands?" I look back up at them with an extremely confused look on my face.

"We're here because we saw you on the news, and we're holding hands because.. we're..." Jack hesitated. "together."

"Of course I was on the news." I sighed. "And when did you guys get together?"

"It wasn't that long after we left you..." He answered.

"Hey, where Insecure?" Alex noticed.

"Oh.. he's in the hospital right now." I look down at the floor.

"What?! Why?" Alex questioned.

"He..." I hesitated. "Got shot in the shoulder with a gun."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" He rushed up to me and gave me a hug.

"It's alright, he'll be fine." I smiled, patting Alex on the back.

"Um... Who are they?" Thomas asked from across the room.

It was just then that I noticed everyone staring at me, Jack, and Alex.

"Yeah." Remy and Picani said at the same time.

"O-oh, uh, Thomas, Remy, Picani, these are- or were, two of my sides a while back, Alex and Jack. Alex, Jack, this is Remy," I pointed Remy out. "Picani," Picani too. "Deceit," And Dee "and Thomas." I pointed Thomas out last. "Thomas is my host, Remy is one of Thomas's sides, and so are Picani and Deceit." I explained.

"Oh, ok, now that we know them, who are they? We've seen them before but haven't heard their names." Jack asked.

"Roman, Patton, Logan." I pointed them out too.

"Ok, well, it's nice to meet you all!" Alex exclaimed.

Everyone responded in their own way.

"We should all go visit Insecure." I blurted out.

"Ooh! Yeah! Let's go!" Patton squealed.

So, we all got ready to leave and then somehow fit all of ourselves into Thomas's car.

Don't ask.

Not even I know how we did it.

Seriously, I have no clue how we fit 11 people into a 5-person car...

Well- if I just look around me, then I guess I would know how.

Patton is sitting in Logan's lap up in the passenger seat, Thomas is in the drivers seat, Alex is sitting in Jack's lap on the right side of the car in the back, Remy is sitting in Picani's lap in the middle-back, I'm sitting on Roman's lap in the left side of the car in the back, and Deceit and Remus are sitting on the floor in front of me, Roman, Picani, Remy, Jack, and Alex.

"Hey guys, don't make out down there while we're not looking." I tell Deceit and Remus.

"What if we want to?" Remus asked.

"I dunno. Just don't." I shrug.

Remus reached his hand over to Deceit and pulled him up by his weird cape thingy from where he was leaning on the door frame.

Remus leaned in toward Deceit and passionately kissed him.

"Eeeeeww." Me, and everyone else in the back of the car said.

"What?" Patton turned around from where he was sitting up in the front and looked at the scene. "Awwwww."

"How do you think that's cute?!" I ask.

"They're in love!" He squealed.

I stick my tongue out in disgust and just turn my head away from what was happening.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 586

Demus is amazing I'm sorry-

Thank you bookwurm888 for giving me the idea of shipping Jack and Alex ily

And the other ppl reading this need to follow them rn

Oml guys, we should give Jack and Alex a ship name.

Vote on what you'd like UwU

Jalex

Alack

Deprefidence

Confission

And if u have a better ship name then comment it here

I don't think False Depression would be a good ship name so I just took out the False part and used Confidence for the ship names instead lmao