Unfamiliar?

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Ugh my head hurts...." I sat up wondering where I was. While looking around I noticed a white haired male staring at me. I started to get flustered. I don't like it when people look at me "I-is there something y-you need?" I say while looking down fidgeting with my (f/c) skirt.

"Oh I'm sorry for staring I'm Nagito komeada my ultimate is my luck." He said "O-oh I'm (y/n) and I'm the ultimate I-interior designer.... uhm d-do you by any c-chance where we are?" I managed to stutter out."what a wonderful ultimate!! Nothing compared to trash like myself. I'm just as clueless as you on where we are but as long as we remain hopeful we can figure this out!" The way he spoke made me uncomfortable...

Soon after that a brown haired boy with a little ahoge approached me and Nagito. "Hello my name is hagime hinata" he said "hello Hajime! What might your ultimate be?" Nagito asked. After thinking Hajime said "I don't remember what my ultimate is but I hope I'll remember soon" "well Hajime, why don't we introduce ourselves to the others? (Y/N) would you like to come as well?" The mention of my name startled me "I-if you d-don't mind"

-time skip-

(Nagitos P.O.V)

It seems as though (y/n) is ignoring me. It makes sense seeing as what trash I am but there's something about the way she talks to others that makes me jealous. I only wish to have a normal conversation with her and for her to make eye contact with me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

I spot (y/n) sitting under a palm tree deep in thought. I try to approach her but before I reach her a white stuffed rabbit appears about of nowhere. "Hello there!! My name is magical miracle girl usami!!!" " woAh what the heck is that thing?" Yelled kazuichi souda the ultimate mechanic. "Do not be alarmed for its only me magical miracle girl usami!!! Your teacher!! Welcome to your new home!" "Nu-uh no way am I going to stick around with you scumbags" spat the ultimate yakuza"

"You will stay here and collect hope fragments by making new friends and spending time together!!! If you collect all the hope fragments, you'll get a special reward!!" Usami explained.

"I looked over at (y/n) and saw she was freaking out. I dashed towards her but when she saw me she freaked out more. "Please don't hurt me! I promise I'll collect the hope fragments!!" She pleaded "Hey!!! Get away from her you're stressing her out!" Shouted mahiru. That made me slightly annoyed for some reason being told to get away from (y/n) I looked at (y/n) and realize she was crying for some reason...

"It's ok as long as we have hope we can get through this" I said while playing with her hair. It was a beautiful shade of (h/c) and so soft as well as. A few seconds after I said that she pushed me away and ran to mahiru trembling.

(y/n) P.O.V.

"W-what a creep!" Said mahiru. I was clenching onto her so tight after what he did. I don't know what it is about him but whenever he speaks to me I get nervous and scared. I think it's best to try to ignore him.

-Time skip-

Its been about a week since we first got here and it's not that bad all I ever do all day is chill or hang out with mahiru or chiaki. Every once in a while I feel like someone is watching me but it's all in my head... I hope. Nagito tries to talk to me during breakfast but I brush him off or ignore him. I don't like him. At all. But one night he catches me alone at the beach and strikes up a conversation " hey (y/n), how are you handling living here? You were pretty upset the first day." He said "tch no thanks to you" (I had gained some sass)" aw come one I was only tryna help.." he whined "yea well can you stop trying? I don't need your help okay?" He looked at me frustrated "why are you ignoring me all the time? I want your attention too!" "Ew that's kinda weird why would you want my attention?

Nagitos P.O.V

I don't understand why she doesn't get it I am doing so much for her yet she hasn't even tried to return the favor. I'm the one keeping her from the guys they can't handle her hope like I can! "(y/n) why don't you understand? Your my only hope! You shine with so much hope and I'm the only who will make you happy with all of your hope! Why don't you realize that?"

(y/n) looked freaked out and disgusted

I inch closer to her and lean in for a kiss she backs off and runs away. That's the last time I saw (y/n).
________________________________

E E E E E part 2 soon