14

Pov y/n

I walked in a shop to see clothes and a mask i found. I looked at the price of them. In total they cost 53 dollars. I hanged them back and headed outside. I asked people for a dollar or just a little bit of money. I can't go working in a shop or something because they can't know i'm alive. And my data would be saying i'm dead.

After a hour or 2 i had enough money so i walked back to the store. I picked up what i wanted and headed payed my things. I got black pants, and a (favorite color) hoodie with a little heart on my chest. And ofcourse the white mask. I walked in this city for hours now. So i decided to change into these clothes so i walked in a other shop to change in the fittingroom. As i walked out of the shop i bumped into someone and fell.

"I i'm sorry!" He said and helped me up. "No worries" i said and looked at him and tried not to tear up again. "I i'm Peter, Peter Parker" he said and reached out his hand to shake mine. I just walked away that turned into running. "Hey wait! Did i say something wrong?!" He yelled. I walked in a building and headed to the rooftop. I just sitted there looking at the view till it got night.

I heard something, like a plane in the sky. I looked up to see something red and gold? Then i remembered. It's Iron Man. Aka Tony Stark. It looked like he was searching for something. When he spotted me he stopped in the air looking at me. I stood up and walked a bit back. Spiderman must have told him about me, being dead amd now being here.

Iron Man flew to me and landed in front of me. "You're y/n?" He asked and his suit dissapeared slowly into his electromagnet on his chest. Aka the Arc reactor."y yes..." i said and stepped back.

"I'm here because Pe... Spiderman said you're dead, and now fell down out of the sky." He explained and i just looked at him. "I'm dead yeah... i don't know how i'm here or why. I was about to earn my wings and protect Peter... a boy i met when i was alive." I said and tears fell down as i looked down. "I saw my friend Jami, but she doesn't even live here so i don't know why she's here. And i saw Peter. Peter Parker and we spoke, but he didn't reconize me." I said and pointed to the mask i was wearing and took it off.

"I don't know how to get back up there. I was just home coming back from my training, and fell and after i fell i fell out of the sky." I said and felt Tony's hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and hugged me. "Iron Man hugging me? That's new" i mumbled and chuckled a bit. He did too.

"Want to come to the Avengers Tower? We can look what we can do to help you there." He said and i backed away from the hug. "Sure." I said and wiped my tears. He double clicked on his arc reactor and he got his suit. I got on his back and we flew to the tower.