Chapter 4: Liam

A/N: So I didn't do as good as I thought I would on my midterm so to get my mind off the failure I'm going to update.

------------------------

"Hey Perrie." I said as I walked into the hospital.

"Hey Liam. Where have you been?" Perrie said as she fixed up the files.

"I've been at the park. I meet this guy named Harry and his son, Ashton." I said, smiling. She raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"Oh so now you're going after guys with kids?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed, but nodded.

"He was cute." I said, shrugging. She was about to say something, but was cut off by the front doors of the hospital being slammed opened. I turned and saw a lady carry Ashton.

"Mommy! I want my mommy!" Ashton screamed. I frowned and walked up to the boy.

"Ashton?" I said, worriedly. His head snapped up as he looked at me. He threw himself into my arms.

"Wiam! Want mommy." He sobbed, making my heart clench. I rubbed his back.

"Where's your mommy, baby?" I asked, wiping away his tears.

"His mom was brought here because his husband beat and raped him." The lady that came in with Ashton said. I looked at her in shock before snapping out of it.

"Let me go check up on him and then I'll come back and get you." I said. She nodded. I tried to give Ashton back to her, but he wouldn't let go.

"No. Don't weave me, Daddy." He whimpered, making my eyes widen. Did he just call me Daddy?

"Shh baby. I'll be back. I'm just gonna go check on your mommy. How about when I get back I take you to go get some ice cream in the cafeteria?"

HE pulled back and looked at me with wide green eyes. "Weally?"

I nodded, smiling. "Just stay here and I'll be right back."

He nodded and leaned forward to kiss me on my cheek, hugging me. I chuckled and kissed his head before I gave him to the lady.

"I never told you my name." She said. "My name is Delilah. I'm Harry's neighbor."

I nodded, shaking her hand. "I'm Liam."

I led her to the waiting area before I went back to the nursing area.

"Perrie, I need you to tell me what room Harry Styles is in." I said, frantically. She nodded before typing the name into the computer.

"He's in room 305." She said. I nodded and quickly ran to the elevator, hitting the third floor button. I tapped my foot as the elevator slowly started moving.

When the doors finally opened I ran towards room 305. I noticed Doctor Horan walking out of the room.

"Niall, what happened to the boy in there?" I asked, pointing to Harry's room.

"He had tears in the rectum due to the raping, he had two broken ribs, and his right arm is broken." He said, closing Harry's file. I nodded.

"Can I go in and see him?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you in a relationship with him? Because if you are you better be careful. He's only 17."

I shook my head. "I'm not in a relationship with him, but I was hoping we would be soon."

He sighed. "Okay. Just take care of him. I can see he's been through a lot in his life."

I nodded. "I will."

I walked inside the room and noticed that Harry was awake.

"Hey love." I said, smiling. He turned to look at me.

"Liam." He said, smiling. He held his hands well, his good hand, up in a grabby motion. I chuckled and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He whined. "I wanna sit on your lap."

Oh, how I want to kiss those pouty lips.

"Sorry, baby, but you have to stay on the bed or else you'll get hurt." I said, sternly. He folded his arms across his chest, huffing. I chuckled and leaned down to kiss his cheek, but he moved at the last minute so I kissed his lips instead. We both froze before he placed his hand on my cheek, moving his soft plump lips against mine. He started to lean back so that I was on top of him as we continued kissing. After a while we both pulled away, panting.

"That was..." I started.

"Amazing." He finished, blushing. I smiled, nodding. I pecked his lips before pulling away.

"Let me go get Ashton and Delilah."

Harry nodded, playing with the sheet that was covering him. I walked out of the room and went towards the waiting area. Delilah looked up and smiled at me.

"How's Harry doing?" She asked, watching as Ashton played with the legos, not noticing that I was in the room.

"He's doing alright. He has two broken ribs, tears in his rectum, and his right arm is broken." I said. Tears filled Delilah's eyes.

"Can we see him?" She asked. I nodded and walked up to Ash.

"Come on, Ash. Let's go see your mommy." I said. Ashton turned to look at me with a big smile.

"Daddy! I didn't swee you." He said, jumping into my arms. I chuckled and held him on my hip. 

"Ready to go see mommy?" I asked. He nodded, sucking on his thumb. I started walking towards Harry's room with Delilah following us.

"You're great with kids." Delilah said. I smiled.

"Thanks. I babysit my sister, Ruth's, baby."

I opened Harry's door and let Delilah go in first. 

"Mommy!" Ash screamed, trying to get out of my arms.

"Be careful, Ash. He's sore." I said, setting him down next to Harry. He nodded and cuddled up into Harry's side, kissing his cheek.

"Missed you, mommy." Ash whispered. Harry smiled, kissing his head.

"I missed you too, baby." Harry whispered, wrapping his arm around Ashton's small body.

"Guess what, mommy?" Ash said, looking at Harry.

"Daddy's taking me to get ice cream."

I noticed Harry tense up before shaking his head. "N-No! Y-You're not going with h-him." He said, holding Ashton tighter.

"Harry, love, calm down." I said, brushing his hair away from his face. "I'm taking him to get ice cream. Not your husband."

I smiled when I saw him calm down. He looked at me with scared green eyes.

"N-Not Z-Zayn?" He asked, quietly. I shook my head.

"No. He's in jail, Harry." Delilah said. "He's going to be in jail for a while."

Harry nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Zen not daddy, mommy." Ashton said, making us all look at him. "Wiam my daddy."

Harry smiled. "Why is Liam your daddy?"

"Cuz he nice. Gives me wice cweam."

We all laughed, watching him as he played with Harry's fingers.

---------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?