the plan pt.2 (pdx101)

(continues to be a narrative lol)

3rd person's pov

The news of Mnet Building got burnt went viral. People had different reactions towards it, but no one suspected the Produce boys did it.

'They were having cake...how would they do it?'

Meanwhile Byungchan was watching the news in Victon's dorm, and saying, ' fuck you body, if you weren't sick I would be part of this thing and throwing a party with Seungwoo and the others

Meanwhile Byungchan was watching the news in Victon's dorm, and saying, ' fuck you body, if you weren't sick I would be part of this thing and throwing a party with Seungwoo and the others.'

Then Byungchan switched off the TV. The doorbell suddenly rang. Who would it be?

Wooseok's pov

Once the news reported that Mnet building was on fire,we all cheered loudly in a cafe.

'CONGRATULATIONSSSS!! THE CELEBRATIONS!!!' Kim Hyunbin screamed.

'oneul sPeCiAL dAyYyYyYyYy~' Dongpyo exclaimed.

'Wait...what should we do?' I simultaneously asked.

'THROW A PARTY!' Mingyu screamed.

'I'm quite concerned that one random multi-purpose room or a themed restaurant wouldn't be enough for us to celebrate.' Kookheon said. 'Someone volunteer to sacrifice their house?'

Everyone were deeply thinking about this sudden question. Some share dorms with others and some just have messy homes.

'I have one plan! Byungchan sadly isn't here so we can go to Victon's dorm for a party! Seungwoo hyung, would you let us to do that?' Sihun suggested.

Seungwoo said,' Victon's dorm is a two storey house which is huge. Yes, I'm allowing you all to come!'

Everyone applauded.

'ALL HAIL OUR NEW RELIGION HAN SEUNGWOO!!' Yohan yelped.

Byungchan's pov

'DING DONG!' the doorbell rang and revealed...

all the 59 boys of Produce X 101's top 60!!

'BYUNGCHAN!!! I MISSED YOU!!'Yuvin screamed into my ear.

'hEy MNET BUILDING JUST GOT BURNT WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?'I screamed back.

'we burnt mnet' Moon Hyunbin whispered to me.

I responded,' thanks for doing this BECAUSE MNET CHOSE TO GIVE THE STATUE SCREENTIME RATHER THAN ME XD'

All the other Victon members (Seungsik, Heo Chan, Hanse, Sejun and Subin) ran over and hugged Seungwoo.

Subin whined,' appaaaaaaaaaa i miss youuuuuu~~' Seungwoo then cuddled Subin tight while Dongpyo radiates jealous energy.

'Anyway meet your sibling Dongpyo!!'

(uwu imagine dongpyo and subin--siblings have met!)

Seungwoo walked up to me and said,' here are the vids we took when Mnet was burnt. Have fun.' He gave me a wink which made everyone freak out.

Seungwoo played the vids of Mnet being burnt on our TV. Everyone sat on either the sofa or the floor while I sat on a chair, and when Mnet building starts to be on wildfire, we all clapped vigorously.

Yes, seeing Mnet burn makes me happy. We chilled out in Victim dorm with Victon and Pdx101 boys, with no schedules, practices and performances, probably one of the happiest days ever for everyone.

They all had to head to their dorms at 10:00 p.m. I said,'Fighting for the finals!! I'll miss you all!'