Summer Holiday

Peter Parker's point of view:

"Just one more day in this boring hell and then I have two months for myself." I say to my friend Ned as we get our food at the cafeteria the last day before summer break. "You mean your spider self." Ned says behind me. I smile.

Hell yeah. Mr. Stark invited me to this super cool training camp. I finally will be able to train with all the Avengers and I am going to show them what I got. My aunt May is staying is Spain with some friends for three weeks so I also have all my free time for me. Mr. Stark said that I can stay in the headquarter with all the other Avengers and I even will have my own room. I am so excited.

"Earth to Peter? Are you there?" Ned asks as he waves with his hand in front of my face. "What? Ah yeah. I was just thinking about all those endless nights sitting alone in my room watching Star Wars without my aunt coming in shouting at me. It is going to be fantastic." I say with such a huge smile that I could light up an entire city. "Okay Peter, I am your friend and this is the only reason why I am telling you what I am going to tell you in a second." Ned says. He looks down on his plate and takes a deep breath.

"Do you really think that Tony Stark will give you so much freedom? Seriously, Peter, you know him. I bet that there will be something in your way and then you will do anything to have your aunt may and go home. You aren't staying in a fancy hotel with a spa, you are taking part in a very dangerous and super exhausting training camp of the Avengers. You are the youngest there, I guess. They all have so much practice already." The words seemed to never stop. He kept talking and talking. "Ned, please. Don't you think that I know that? I prepared myself for that. But this is the first time that they actually have to work with me and now I am officially a member of the Avengers. This is my chance. Probably my only chance." I say and look down. Ned nods.

Back in class, I am just able to think of all the stuff that I am going to take with me. I still have to take so many things with me and I will leave tomorrow. I think I have never been more excited for anything in my life.

Gladly, school ended earlier today than usual and I run out of the building. I get into the bus and drive home. Tomorrow is the last day I will take this bus before I am a real Avenger.

Skyla Stark's point of view:

"Skyla, please. School isn't over yet. Please concentrate." My most annoying teacher Mrs. Taller says. I roll my eyes. This isn't an actual school so why does she act like we are lowkey High School students? I am looking at my watch and I start to count the minutes. Tomorrow I will be free for two months. I still have to tell my dad that I will make a road trip with a few friends and he is not going to like it at all. He wants me to take part in this stupid training camp of his again. I did this how many times now? Ten?

I have my superpowers since I am ten years old. I was sitting in my bathtub and was so angry that daddy shouted at me again. Suddenly I shot a few flashes of lightnings out of my hand. Firstly, I was scared but then I knew exactly what I was. A superhero. Ever since I can shoot with lightnings, I am super quick in catching something and running, I can throw knives better than no other and sometimes I even can create a thunderstorm. My dad said that I have these natural superpowers because my mom always prayed to the earth and wanted me to be a creation of the sky and the earth. Creepy, I know.

Anyway, so I told my dad that I have these powers and I showed him and he just walked away and ignored me for two weeks straight. The only person who actually cared about me was my personal driver Charlie, he still is my best and only friend on this planet. I accepted the fact that I have to face all the difficulties alone and I actually became pretty strong.

Gladly, school is done for today. I walk out of the private room that me and a few other kids always are allowed to use when we have our private lessons. Yes, I am attending a private kind of school. My dad is Tony Stark and he thinks that I will learn more for life when I am having private lessons. My dad managed that we can study in the Stark Tower so I have my room in the same building. I get into the modern elevator and drive up.

I am on my way to my room as Steve (Captain America) walks towards me. "Hey Sky, how was your day so far?" He asks politely as always. "Hello, it was okay. What about you? Have you heard from this one girl?" I ask curiously. Steve and I are pretty close and he asked me for help with this one girl that he had a crush on for a while now. "Yeah, it was good. Ah, I called her yesterday and asked her if she wants to go on a date with me. She said she will check her calendar and call me back today." He stutters and looks down on his shoes. "She is so going to say yes. Girls do this kind of things to drive you guys crazy. We want you to be a lil bit nervous." I say and smile.
Steve blushes and nods. "I'll see you for dinner." He says and walks past me.

In my room I lay down on my bed as I crawl under my blanket. It doesn't take long and I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.