after the snap part 3

***this is a draft version. I wanted to share b/c im leaving the story and cant care to finish it.

Peter seemed cool. Both he and Harley loved science, engineering, and were saved by Iron man at least once. They laughed at the same jokes and could both beat everyone at Mario kart.

They had both lost all their families one way or another. The last of them in the snap.

And they had both found a new one with the Avengers.

It had been three weeks since Harley showed up and the compound was falling into a new ruteen. They didn't have anything sr to do. The infinity stones were gone, Thanos dead.

So at 5 am, Steve would be the first to wake up, go for a run, come back, take a shower and start to make breakfast for when everyone else started to wake up at 6:30. They would all eat together after Peter was sent to pull Harley away from his bed.

Rhody, Pepper, Bruce and somtimes Tony would head of to work. Nat Rocket, Nebula, Thor, Okoye, Carol and Steve went off to SHIELD and throughout the galaxy to help where they could. Tony and Pepper had their wedding and everyone attended. It was one of the few happier moments they had. Those moments eventually became more frequent.

Peter and Harly whent down to the labs or played video games or would fool around in the training rooms and just goof off.

If Tony got out of the meetings he was supposed to attend, he would take the two teens out for ice cream or pizza. They would walk around the streets ignoring dropped jaws and taking about things they've done, places they've been and ideas for new things to build.

Peter would still go out spiderman-ing, stopping the now verry ocational mugging in the empty streets. There was still abandoned cars, bags, trash and debris on the streets so he'd spend his nights moving cars from the middle of the road and off the sidewalks, shifting bricks from crashes by driverless cars, it was still hitting everyone hard. But Peter helped when he could.

It was a foggy Tuesday morning when Pepper and Tony came down to the comment room of the compound where everyone was eating fresh muffins. Peter was sitting on the floor beside Harley talking about pym particles and theories. Probably a bit too excited for this early in the morning.

But Harley was happy to have someone just as into science as himself and his age to talk to. He turned his head to the couple as they entered. Soon followed by everyone else. Harley thought Pepper looked very happy for some odd reason.