Seven X Reader

(Y/N's P.O.V)

Me and Seven we're playing Mario Maker 2 on the switch. (I have been watching Markiplier pls don't judge 😂) Seven was obviously getting frustrated because he thought it was a good idea to start on super expert mode.

I giggled seeing the cute little redhead mad. I crawled from behind and gave him a hug. I could see he was blushing a little. His muscles tensed up but soon relaxed. "You died again" I said from behind. "I know that" he said and looked over at me with his golden eyes.

He took off his glasses making me blush because he looks so sexy. I've had a crush on Seven since I joined R.F.A. But I know he would never want anything to do with me. Even though when we text and he sends ridiculous memes or can be silly...I just know there's something in him. Something that only a special person can see.

And I'm not that.

"(Y/N) would you like some HBC?" He said as he ate a chip from a bag. I smiled and shook my head. "No thank you Seven also is that the only thing you eat?" I asked giggling. "Hey! Leave me alone it's delicious!" He said laughing. I laughed and hugged him again this time from the front.

(Seven's P.O.V)

I blushed staying still not wanting to hurt her. Her little fragile body against mines felt wrong but right. She was so warm and so soft. It's like it was yesterday I saw her in the R.F.A for the first time. That's when I dreamt of myself in the space station.

With her.

I never felt like this with anyone. With her I feel like I want to open the door that has been locked forever. The door that has had chains over it for a long time. She just made me feel like I don't have to hide anymore. I would start dating her. I'm just scared what if I open the doors and I turn out to be wrong.

I laid back and cuddled her. She pushes her head against my chest. My palms were getting sweaty because I worried she could hear my heart racing. I can't tell if it's because I'm in love with her or of all that sugar in Dr. pepper. Either way I was getting nervous.

She looked up at me. Her (e/c) orbs that bring me happiness stares within my soul. She put on my glasses and laughed. "Look at me I'm 707 hacking on my computer" she mimicked me tapping my fingers on my computer. I laughed then smirked.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

707 got up and left to the bathroom. I watched him leave throughly confused. Later when he came out my jaw dropped. He was wearing my favorite shirt and shorts. (if you don't shorts just imagine pants or a skirt!) "Hi I'm (Y/N) I love to sleep and eat all day while reading fan fictions of people that don't even exist" he said sticking his tongue out. I gasped and smacked him softly. "That is not me!" I said pouting.

He only laughed. "It so is!!!" He said snickering. Without thinking I tackled him in the couch. I accidentally crush some Honey Buddha chips along the way. "NO!!!! My children!!!!!" He screamed. I laughed evilly. "Haha! I have killed them all now you must fear me!" I said. "You cruel person I kill you!!!!" He screamed again. He threw me down in the bed and started tickling me.

I started laughing uncontrollably. "Stop it!! No seven!!" I laughed out trying to push him off. He only snickered. "This is what you get evildoer!!!" He said continuing. I only kept laughing and squirming.

"Ugh you two are such children." Vanderwood said from behind the couch. Seven stopped and blushed red. So did I.

"Vanderwood I thought I told you to take off today!" Seven said. Vanderwood rolled his eyes. "You're twenty two years old but I still have to babysit you" He said as he started to clean. "Besides I know when I leave you all alone you start calling me throughout the day because you need help with simple tasks or your health becomes terrible once again that's why I'm here." Seven pouted and picked me up. I blushed redder and hugged him tightly. "Well me and (Y/N) are going to my room!" Seven said taking me away. "Okay! Remember your condoms are in your dresser." Said Vanderwood.

"I WONT BE NEEDING THOSE!" Seven said becoming extremely flustered. "I'm not taking care of your children too! You are already enough of a handful." Said Vanderwood. Seven slammed the door and sat me on the bed. I smiled as he was washing his face in the bathroom. Probably to cool down.

Seven came back and started braiding my hair. "It's getting dark outside (Y/N)....do you want to stay for the night?" He asked. I looked over at him. "If it isn't no trouble can I please stay?" I asked. He chuckled and smiled. "No it isn't a trouble I'll keep you safe here." He said.

A comfortable moment of silence. Before her spoke again.

"(Y/N)...do you want to see something cool?" He asked. "Sure!" I said excited. He chuckled again and got up. He opened a window and took out a box and started building something. It looked liked a telescope?

Once he finished putting it together he motioned for me to come to him. I got up and walked over.

"It's pretty much set (Y/N) you just need to look inside" he said. I bend down a little. As I looked inside I saw beautiful stars everywhere.

"Whoa this is so cool!!!!!" I said. I continued looking with telescope. Only to see more beauty. "You like it (Y/N)?" Seven asked. I pulled away for a moment and stared into his golden eyes. "I LOVE IT!" I said jumping up and down. He smiled and breathed out what looked like a sigh of relief. "I was hoping you did....you seen (Y/N)......I wanted to show you this for future reference....of our honeymoon together." Seven said.

I looked at him confused. He came closer and grabbed my chin. Taking off his glasses he kissed me. My eyes went so wide but the closed. As I kissed back into his soft lips.

After what seemed like an eternity he pulled away. He got down on one knee holding my hand.

"(Y/N) will you become my 606 and one day marry me in the space station?" He asked. My cheeks lit up with a pink and I nodded. "Yes a thousand times yes!!!!!!" I shouted hugging him.

(Seven's P.O.V)

Thank you god. She said yes. Now I finally have someone that fills a huge part of my heart.

I hugged back tightly and kissed her again. She kissed back immediately this time. Again we pulled away as I whispered in her ear. "I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Saeyoung"

____________________________________

I hoped you enjoyed this fanfic! This is my first MysticMessenger Fanfic I've ever wrote! And I'll be taking more requests thank you for reading!