𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝙺𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚘𝚊𝚕𝚜

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔➶❤︎➶▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

𝖬𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖫𝖺𝗎𝗋 𝖱𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄
𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝖺𝗅𝗌...

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁➶❤︎➶▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

★☆★☆★☆★☆

𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀

Armys know Jungkook and Laur Ri are a heavy sleepers, that is just one of the qualities they share. Jungkook and Laur Ri are also roommates which is a benefit according to Jungkook. Ever since they were little kids Jungkook has always been attached to his noona and always goes to her first for comfort when he has a nightmare, when he is feeling unwell, when he is stressed, or just when he can't sleep. That is what happened the night before Jimin and J-Hope came storming into the room with Armys on V-live. That day Armys saw Jungkook cuddled up to Laur Ri as if she was a teddy bear, and they just couldn't get enough. Once Jimin and J-Hope saw that they were sleeping they left the room quickly, but Armys have already taken their screenshots and wouldn't stop talking about it on Twitter until it was trending the next day.

★☆★☆★☆★☆

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

It was Laur Ri's birthday that day and her and the boys were currently on their world tour. They were ending their concert and thanking the fans. As every army knew it was her birthday they were waiting for their cue to start singing Happy Birthday her. As BTS finished thanking the fans the Namjoon started counting down from three which caused almost if not everyone in the stadium start singing Happy Birthday to Laur Ri.

Laur Ri P.O.V

Once I heard Armys say happy birthday Laur Ri, I got out of my state of shock and crouched down basically in tears at that point. Once Taehyung saw me he crouched down and started rubbing my back as he kept singing. When the song came to an end, and almost everyone was calmed down Jungkook turned to the crowd and started talking. "E-exuse me" he said once he heard the stadium quiet down a little he continued, "umm I wrote something a l-little while ago to say to my sister and I would like to read it now" he said as he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. We could see he was starting to get a little nervous so the boys and I went up to him. Yoongi patted his back and whispered "You got this." and with that Jungkook started reading his note.
Third person P.O.V

"Dear Laur Ri Happy Birthday,
I just want to say you are really an amazing sister, friend, supporter, idol, and many other great things. You really are my biggest inspiration and I don't know where I would be without you. I remember you sacrificing things for me like a mother would do and you always took care of me, fed me, trained me, and helped me, even when it wasn't your job and I couldn't be more thankful for you. I remember one time when we were younger and eomma and appa didn't give us enough money to buy food that day they were away. And instead of you buying two full meals for the both of us to enjoy in one day you bought two meals for me in the two days."

He swallowed quickly his throat getting dry with nerves, and his eyes getting watery with emotion. But he continued.

"I remember you saying that you wanted me to eat first and that you will find something later. Every time I would try and give you a bite you would reject it and say you've already eaten. And you did. I saw you take the extra change we had from my meals and you bought yourself a bag of chips and a soda with that being your dinner."

They boys were listening intensely never hearing this story before. Them and along with Army were shocked to here this. They were now starting to understand why Jungkook and Laur Ri were so close.

"I would never forget that moment as it shows you really cared for me and would do anything for me. I hope one day I can take care of you the way you took care of me and I try to because I will forever be great full for it. You are the best sister anyone can ask for and I am so glad your are my noona, you make me so proud and I hope I make you proud."

By now almost all Armys in the stadium were in full on tears and so was Laur Ri. Once Jungkook finished his speech he let his tears fall a little seeing his sister cry. Laur Ri was just to emotional to get the words out so she just went to Jungkook crying and hugged him tightly. The boys were around them watching with smiles on their faces. It seemed like Jimin had enough of them hugging so he rounded up the guys and formed a group hug around them. They all started chanting Happy Birthday to Laur Ri while her and Jungkook were crying in the middle of the hug.Laur Ri says it was one of the most amazing moments in her life and something she would cherish forever.

★☆★☆★☆★☆