A letter

Dear michael, the love of my life, unfortunately my now ex-boyfriend,

Its been a week since you went to japan. You still havent replied to my text. I keep thinking everything will be fine, you must be busy and you will surely reply me when you get the time. But i know that i am just daydreaming. You probably hate me and are making out with some geisha girl. Whereas i have been holed up in my bedroom since that fateful day. I only go out to eat and drink. Otherwise i lay down and sleep in my bed with fat louie curled beside me. You might find it unbelievable but i cried alot. I had no idea this many tears can come out of a human eye (!!!!!!).

I'm trying not to cry right now, but i really miss smelling your neck. I miss forcing you to come watch beauty and the beast with me and tolerate your incessant whining about how its the most stupid thing on earth. I miss kissing you. I miss watching star wars with you and eating popcorn and holding hands with you. I miss seeing your totally hot and attractive self in the morning. I miss making out with you. I miss your laugh, your smile, your hair and your lips. I miss you calling me thermopolis. I miss that snowflake necklace you gave me, the one that rested on my collarbone and my hands always found it while talking to you, I miss skipping heart beats whenever you touched me. I miss talking to you, i miss telling you every single detail of my day. I miss wanting to look pretty for you. I miss everything about you michael. And i'm sorry that i acted the way about you losing your virginity to Judith Geshner. I guess i was acting rather stupid.

BUT I'M SORRY. PLEASE COME BACK. OR ATLEAST TEXT ME. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU. I can totally relate to Kat in that poem she wrote for Patrick;

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

Dad's even talking about taking me to a psychiatrist. He thinks i'm depressed. I havent gone to school since then. I cant bring myself to get up. Its like i have no motivation left to live because you, the love of my life, aren't talking to me.

Do you remember the Winter Carnival where i totally freaked out when you showed me that game you made? Now i think of it, and it was probably the happiest moment of my life. Even though i thought you were making fun of my feelings towards you, a little, tiny part of me thought that you actually loved me back. And then at the dance when you kissed me without hesitating at all, it was like those kisses in movies. Not like the one with Josh. No, it was much more magical. You see, i have loved you for almost 8 years. I have seen you shirtless, i have seen you angry and i have seen you happy. Yet every time i see you, my heart starts beating fast and i blush in various shades of red. And since then we have made so many amazing memories. And guess what, i love every single one of them. I probably love them more than i love myself. And i love you even more. Did i ever tell you that you are the person i love most (after fat louie of course).

During this week i have gone over every memory associated with you. And i realized what a grave mistake i made. I dont know how i will be able to live without smelling you everyday. You wont get this letter, so you will never know all these feelings and regrets i have. But i hope you know that i love you, and i always will. And i miss you. And Michael. I'm sorry.

Love, Thermopolis.