In Your Arms

It was ten at night and the boyfriends had just finished watching a romance movie that Armin enjoyed, but Eren on the other hand... not so much. He thought it was too cliche for him but Armin loved that type of thing. They were now in their shared bedroom, Armin was in the bathroom brushing his teeth and then proceeding to wash  his face.

  Eren was on the edge of the bed watching him admirably, taking in every aspect of his beauty. He loved him. So, so much. From his blue ocean eyes that seemed to be the glimmering light on a cloudy day to his fluffy blonde hair that he loved to play with. Armin sat his washcloth down and turned around to see an entranced Eren staring at him with a shining devotion. Armin felt his face heat up.

  "What?" Armin asked, trying to control the redness of his face. This made Eren smile even more. "Nothing, You're just cute as fuck." Armin definitely couldn't control his face now, especially if Eren is complimenting him like this.

"S-shut up." Armin began walking over to Eren and Eren began getting under the covers. He scooted over to his side of the bed, leaving plenty of space for Armin to get in. He held his arms out happily hoping to cuddle with him like they do almost every night. Armin joined Eren on the bed and buried his face into his chest, wrapping his arms around Eren's waist as Eren did the same to Armin.

He was comfortable. He was wrapped in his favorite person's embrace and he never wanted to leave. He wanted to stay in his comforting arms forever. Eren felt the same way.

"I love you, Armin." Eren muttered. Armin could tell he was tired. The way his voice sounded when he was tired was really cute and it always left him flustered. "I love you too, Eren." Eren could hear all the love and compassion Armin had put into his voice when he said those words. It was enough for Eren's heart to start racing. He kissed the top of his forehead and they both fell asleep shortly after in each other's arms.