I'm trying to read, Eren!

Whenever Armin wanted to read, he would put his glasses on and sit on the couch in the living room with his legs crossed most of the time. Eren thought Armin looked peaceful and beautiful and anyone could tell that he was lost in whatever book he read and that's one of the reasons he loved watching him read. 'Armin looks so god damn cute with glasses' Eren thought. He smiled and continued to watch the boy read with steady breathing, turning the pages patiently and carefully.

  Eren couldn't help himself. He walked over to Armin and sat beside him. Armin did not pierce his eyes away from the book. Eren wasn't sure if he wanted his attention or just to annoy him, probably both. He knew Armin didn't want to be interrupted when he was reading but he would give in eventually.

  Eren took the book out of Armin's hands. "Hey! I just got to the good p-"
He was cut off by Eren's lips on his as he put both hands on Armin's face. It was a soft and tinder kiss. Armin was still annoyed, but didn't want to stop the kiss. Eren, being fully aware of this, deepened the kiss which drove Armin crazy because of all the love he was receiving.

  Eren pulled away, smiled, and got up to go in the kitchen to act like he was gonna do something else with his time. Armin rolled his eyes, fighting a smile and picked back up his book.

  'I bet he has that book in hand now it should be safe to go and annoy him some more'  Eren thought. He was enjoying this. He walked back into the living room. He didn't sit down next to Armin but instead leaning against the wall, watching him. A few minutes later, he sat next to Armin on the couch who of course kept his eyes on his book. Eren sat him on his lap while turning Armin around so that he could face him.

  "Eren!!!" Shouted Armin, getting agitated. "What are you-" Eren ignored him and started kissing his neck. He then moved to his face, kissing every spot on his face making Armin blush like crazy. He gave him a quick peck on the lips and embraced him in a hug. Armin, of course, hugged back. "I love you." Armin said. He was no longer annoyed with his boyfriend considering how cute and loving he was.

Eren smiled in Armin's shoulder. Mission accomplished. "I love you too, Armin." Armin was no longer lost into his book, but into Eren