//One\\

I can't believe that I'm writing this.Well here we go with the story......yay
~•~
"Mr.Ceo what time do you-" Jimin was pulled by Yoongi,and pinned down on the desk.
"M-mr.ceo w-what are you doing!?" Yoongi started to rub his hand up Jimin's waist,and finally kissed.Jimin loved the way Yoongi lips felt with his. "Y-yoongi~" Jimin suddenly woke up. "Was it a dream it felt...real" "UGH! What am I thinking!! He's my boss!....I can't feel like this."Jimin looks at his clock, and sees its already 10:09. "Fuck I'm late!"as he gets ready he hears oil sizzle.It was Jin making breakfast. "Jimin get your ass to the kitchen!" "IM COMING!!" Said Jimin as he bumps into Namjoon to the kitchen. "You should-" Jin was paused after Namjoon kissed him. "Eww get a room you two" "said the one who moaned Yoongi's name" "SH-SHUT UP!!" Jimin felt blushed and rushed out without eating.
Time lapse 🕐

"Call in the new assistant to my office" Even though Jimin has been working there for day, Yoongi seemed to have a liking to him. "Yes you called sir" Jimin said as he quick walk to Yoongi's desk. "Sit down for a moment Mr.Park" "I called you down here for one reason." "W-what is it" Jimin was nervous as they kept talking"