Enchanted Forest

Everyone/suga

Yoongi bottom

Everyone top

________________

Yoongi knows that the forest behind his cottage is cursed and filled with creatures both cute and horrifying. He knows he especially shouldn’t cut through the enchanted forest for deliveries, but for this particular route it cuts his time almost completely in half. He can't resist risking it; he’ll be able to use the extra time to go swimming or take a nap in the less dangerous forest by the lake. He draws on his red jacket, pulling the hood over his messy black hair and tucks his mother’s freshly baked treats into a basket. He walks in the wrong direction until he can't be seen by his house anymore and then cuts through the town, into the edge where the forest shadows the perimeter and jumps the fence. He takes off into the woods, heart pounding, disoriented in the dim light.

These woods are so thick almost no light reaches the floor, and even though it's late afternoon Yoongi can barely see, his eyes adjusting slow. He hears an owl hooting and chills go through him as the hoot is cut off short. He hears soft footfalls and his own pace quickens, fear pounding through his veins. He thinks to turn back, but the idea of running right through the forest to the other side is too tempting. He keeps going, following a little patch of lighter grass he can see for a break, maybe to drink some tea. Before he can reach it a shape rips past him and Yoongi squeaks in fear.

The shape is a pale white wolf, it's shoulder higher than Yoongi's head, running into the sunlight patch and turning on him. It suddenly morphs into a tall, handsome, very naked man. It's a werewolf – Yoongi's heard of them. His heart pounds and fear petrifies him. He's heard of them alright, heard of how their claws tear through soft human throats like their windpipes are made of butter, how their faces get coated in blood as they rip through skin and meat to reach their favorite parts of human flesh, how dangerous and powerful they are.

But this one doesn't seem ready to murder. He seems to have something else in mind – while he stands in a position of strength, his cheeks are touched with colour, his eyes hazy and heavy, distracted. Between his legs his cock hangs heavy, flushed and strained with arousal. At the base before his heavy balls is a hard lump, veins standing out on it, and all Yoongi can do is stare.

Growls fill the forest, icy fear rushing through Yoongi again so intensely it locks his muscles in place. Another man steps out of the shadows, in a similar state of nakedness and arousal. His gaze is predatory as it falls on Yoongi and he murmurs, "Seokjin, who is this?"

"I just found him wandering," the first answers , lifting his head and letting out a sharp bark. It sounds completely inhuman, like a dog yelping out through the forest. A few more shapes pound into the clearing, quickly shifting into similar states of human-ness. All of them are muscular, handsome, and similarly aroused. Two of them spot each other in human form and growl at once, slamming into each other, tumbling and biting and kicking, their sharp nails razing red marks into each other's skin.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, will you give it a rest?" The second man to come in exclaims, looking back. His voice has authority, as if he's the leader. Everyone looks at him wearily, but obeying. "We might have found someone to pour your frustrations into." The two run right forward as if just noticing Yoongi, both boyish and flushed, like they don't know how to control themselves unlike Seokjin and their leader. Two other boys stand behind, one taller and one shorter, eyeing Yoongi, looking impatient.

"He sure isn't running." One of them comments, and Yoongi's muscles unlock. He steps back, basket falling from his grip and trips right onto his ass.

"Fuck, Hoseok, way to go." Jungkook or Taehyung snarks and runs over, suddenly upon Yoongi. Hoseok appears over his shoulder, and slowly everyone else too. Taehyung settles on Yoongi, pushing him into the grass. "Fuck, I want him," his low voice comes out into a growling snarl and Yoongi shudders.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 16, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

°Bottom yoongi°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें