CHAPTER 13 (Jackson Bonus I )

thirteen • blooming (ROOMMATE)

Jackson entered Roommate's house after the fan meeting ended.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." He greeted everyone who gathered at the living room.

"What's up?" Joon Hyung gave him a hug as to welcome him home.

"Did the event go well?" Sunny of SNSD asked.

"Yes, it went well."

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa~Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Sunny eonnie!" Youngji of KARA was back too.

She walked past Jackson and sat down on the sofa.

"Hey, you didn't greet me!" Jackson sat beside Youngji.

Youngji rolled her eyes, "Annyeong." She said in extremely low volume.

"Come and give me a hug!" Jackson opened his arms wide.

"No~!!" Youngji pushed him away.

"Yah~ Look at our maknaes...teasing each other as usual!" Se-ho laughed at their childish act.

Youngji laughed silently, with her mouth opened wide.

"Your mouth is so big." Jackson again, couldn't stop making fun of Youngji.

Youngji closed her mouth and glared at Jackson, "Yeah, and I'm gonna swallow you."

Jackson pinched her cheeks and laughed at her face.

"....Yah! Go....away...!" Youngji placed her palm on Jackson's face and pushed him away. Both of them looked like a duo gag, the rest of them were laughing so hard, Se-ho was even rolling on the floor.

"You guys look so cute together!" Sunny had tears in her eyes as she was laughing so hard. Her high pitch laugh made everyone cracked up laughing again.

"Pfffft!" Youngji grimaced at Jackson and sticked out her tongue, "I'm going to my room to take a rest~" Her face changed into sweet and friendly when she bowed at everyone. Her tone was soft, unlike when she talked with Jackson.

Jackson is just a pain in the ass! She thought.

"Yah, Jackson, why do you like to tease her so much?" Joon Hyung questioned him.

"I don't know. She's cute." Jackson looked at Youngji who was going upstairs. He just couldn't take his eyes off her.

-

Jackson was taking a nap in his room while Kang Jun was out for his new drama filming.

The door was suddenly opened and someone got in.

"Hey, wake up."

"Ahhhhhh!" Jackson screamed when she saw Youngji sitting next to him. He thought it was a ghost as Youngji had long hair.

"Shhhhh! It's me!" Youngji covered Jackson's mouth but he still looked shocked.

Jackson tidied his hair and sat up.

"Ugh...what's wrong?" Jackson wasn't fully awake, and Youngji was laughing silently again at Jackson's sleepy face.

"It's dinner time." She patted his arm to wake him up and smiled like a little girl.

Jackson laid on her shoulder and fall asleep again. Youngji was surprised by Jackson's sudden act.

"Ah...His fans will kill me after seeing this...eotteohge?" Anxiety rose in Youngji's mind, she was at a loss.

Youngji pushed Jackson lightly, but he seemed to fall into deep sleep on her shoulder. Youngji smiled awkwardly at the camera in Jackson's room and made an apologising pose.

Suddenly, Nana walked into the room and was shocked by two of them.

"Omo...Youngji ah...what is...?" Nana seemed awkward and Youngji whispered "help me" to Nana.

"Jackson! Wake up!" Nana woke Jackson up by yelling at his ears, and finally he woke up.

"?" Jackson rubbed his eyes, "Geez, I'm sorry." He quickly apologised to Youngji after realising what he'd done.

"Come out and have dinner, dinner's ready!" Nana then left the room.

Youngji was still in the room, wanted to make sure Jackson was alright.

"Why are you so tired?" Youngji asked him.

"I think GOT7 is kinda busy lately and I don't have enough sleep..." Jackson lowered his head and dazed again.

As he wasn't fully awake again, Youngji suddenly yelled loudly, "JACKSON!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!"

"Ugh! I know! Don't shout!" Jackson covered his ears and Youngji guffawed.

"Let's go out~" Youngji helped Jackson to get out of his bed by pulling his arms, but Jackson didn't want to get out, he pulled Youngji into his arms and embraced her.

Youngji was dumbfounded, wanted to escape from his embrace but Jackson was too strong, he was hugging her too tightly.

"Jackson..." Youngji frowned, using all her energy to push him away.

"You're so thin, all I hugged were bones, bad." He let go of her and walked out like nothing happened. Youngji sat on his bed, shocked by his behaviour and got mad for fooling her.

"You're a jerk!"

"Oh Jackson you're awake? Come have a sit and ready to eat!" Sunny who was helping out greeted Jackson.

"Jackson, where is Youngji?" Guk Joo asked.

Right then, Youngji came out and looked irritated. She didn't hit the ceiling in front of everyone as she's a mature girl, she didn't want to ruin everyone's day because of her personal stuff.

Jackson stole a glance at Youngji but Youngji didn't even bother to look at him even though she's sitting beside him. Nana, who sat opposite to them seemed to sense something, but didn't utter a word.

Both of them started eating silently and didn't interact at all while the other members were making jokes and laughed happily.

"What's wrong with our maknae?" Dong Wook, finally, noticed something wrong between them.

Youngji smiled and shook her head, Jackson put his arm on Youngji's shoulder and said, "We're good!" However Youngji glared at him and continued to eat her food.

It was so awkward that Jackson's smile disappeared and everyone else was silent for a while.

-

"What was that?" After dinner, Jackson and Youngji had a talk in the yard.

"You shouldn't be asking this, you hugged me and said that I was too thin then walked away like nothing happened! What was that?!" Youngji crossed her arms and turned her head away.

"I lost my mind okay! You're the one who made me lose my mind..." Jackson scratched his head as he didn't know how to express his thoughts.

Youngji didn't get what he meant, so Jackson decided to drop it, "Ugh I wasn't in my right mind as I just woke up, I'm sorry Youngji-ah."

"Alright, forget it! No hard feelings?" She smiled at him like an angel, "No hard feelings." Jackson replied and gave her a friendship hug.

Youngji wasn't that kind of girl who might get mad at someone for too long, she easily forgave someone if the reason is acceptable, she doesn't want to lose any friend. She's just so sweet.

And that's what made Jackson's heart flutter.

...

Song of the chapter: CNBLUE - Love Light