Lady Killer Chapter Seven

"No.. No."  He was heading to the bedroom that seemed miles away. She couldn't wait that long. 

"Here. Now." 

He deposited her onto her shining mahogany dining table and made quick work of the hooded plaid shirt that was hanging off her shoulders, exposing her black lace ensemble. Madison had long since divested Jungkook of his t-shirt when things had began to heat up, and was rubbing her warm hands along his back and across his chest, her fingers dancing dangerously close to the waist band on his sweatpants. 

Jungkook's warm mouth latched onto the pressure point on her neck, and he bit gently, warranting a wanton gasp from Madison. His lips trailed down her clavicle into her cleavage, before he unclasped her bra and exposed her chest to the cold air. 

Madison marveled at the fact that he had managed to open her front clipping bra (her last boyfriend had struggled for a good ten minutes before she had finally decided to put him out of his misery), lavishing attention on each mound in turn, making Madison arch her back in pleasure. 

The evidence of his arousal was pressing into her core, and she found herself grinding against his fleshy steel in frustration and anticipation. She was so wet; she was gushing like a fountain. 

She had at least two years on Jungkook but he was making her feel like a school girl. Every touch was riling her up far more than it should have. She need to calm down and take control of his pleasure; she couldn't let him do all the work. 

That pep talk spurred Madison into action, and she found herself tracing a trail from Jungkook's chest to his belly button with her lips. 

He was drowning in the feel of her, so distracted, that he jumped practically a mile in the air when her hand wrapped around his member and stroked it confidently. 

This was not his first time with a girl, he had experience. He knew he was young, but Madison was making him feel like he was twelve again and was discovering masturbation for the first time. 

His first experience of that kind of pleasure had lasted a whopping minute, and he was threatening to give a repeat performance, he would be finished before they even begun. He buried his head in the crook of her neck, his mouth latching onto her earlobe and sucking, causing Madison's eyes to roll back into her head. 

He was too good. 

Jungkook looked so sexy,  sweat casting a slight sheen on his body as he fought against the feeling of Madison's ministrations, his fingers hooking in the sides of her lace boyshorts and pulling them down swiftly. 

She was now completely naked in front of him, and he was staring unabashedly at the image. She grew more and more self conscious with every passing second, and found herself covering her face, flushing with embarrassment. Thank God, she had taken initiative and gotten waxed the day before

Jungkook pried them away, (although with quite some difficulty), and Madison focused on a spot above his head, refusing to meet his gaze. 

Jungkook cupped her face and forced her to look into his eyes. 

"You are so beautiful..." 

Madison pulled him to her, kissing him soundly, her hands tangling in the hair at the nape of his neck. Jungkook's hands traveled up her thighs gently, caressing them softly, making her blood boil with pleasure. 

His fingers were dancing on the button that would be responsible for Madison's unraveling. The pads of his fingers rubbed that pearl swiftly and deftly before they ventured lower, marveling at how wet Madison was. This was all for him. To say that Jungkook's ego was fed was an understatement. He was practically purring at this new development. 

Pushing her down so that her back was flat against the smooth table, he planted a kiss on her belly button, simultaneously pushing a digit into her tight, wet heat.  Madison's hands fisted at her side, clenching with the effort, her breath coming out in shallow pants. 

Another finger....

Oh my god....

Was she going to?

Yup.

Madison welcomed her orgasm with open arms. It had been a long time since she felt like this. Jungkook watched her in amazement, before he sucked on his fingers, clearly savoring her. Madison had never seen anything quite so erotic, so she pulled him to her, tasting herself on his tongue with relish. 

Jungkook's member was pressing against her entrance, making her delirious with want. His palms were pressed on the table behind her, and his body tense with the effort. Madison ground herself against him like a cat in heat, signifying that she couldn't wait anymore. 

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked quietly. 

Any doubts Madison had about what they were about to do had dissolved with that question. 

"Yes...God Yes.."

The last time they had done this Madison had had a reasonable buzz. But now the situation was different; they were completely sober and she was his girlfriend. Jungkook was under a lot of pressure to perform. 

He wasted no time; he was hard as a rock and she was more than ready for him. When he sheathed himself in her, Madison had practically climaxed at the intrusion. Jungkook pushed her down onto the table, draping her legs over his right shoulder, stroking slowly and deeply. He was going far deeper than anyone had ever been before. 

They were making love; there was no other way to describe it. 

Madison shifted her legs, to wrap around his waist and sat up, pressing her sweaty forehead to his, their hot breaths mixing together. He was hitting that sweet spot repeatedly, stars dancing in front of her eyes with every thrust.  The table was groaning with the action, but it was an expensive piece, it should be able to take a little beating. 

Madison felt tears brim her eyes with annoyance. 

What the hell was this? She was by no means a crier in sex, but being here with Jungkook, joined in the ultimate form of intimacy had her too friggin emotional. 

Madison threw her head back, her tears running down as her climax slammed into her like a freight train. Jungkook grabbed the back of her neck and jerked her to him, kissing her deeply. His thrusts were getting more and more erratic as he chased down the pleasure he had given her not too long ago, like a prized stallion. 

Before she had any conscious though, she had uttered four little words that had all but kicked Jungkook over the finish line. 

"Cum for me baby." 

He stiffened and groaned quietly, signifying his release, his fingers digging into her sides and holding her in place. The fact that she had made him come apart like this was pleasing to her, and she found herself having the tiniest of orgasms in response to the shudders that were wracking his body. 

The air was still with silence and the act that they had just committed. Madison's heart was racing so fast. 

"Hi." 

"Hi yourself." Madison looked up at him, and blushed. She realized at some point she was going to have to detach herself from Jungkook, and she wasn't looking forward to it. They had literally fit together like two puzzle pieces, she knew how empty she was going to feel after. 

"That was amazing....You were amazing." Jungkook brushed away the hair that was matted to her neck and nuzzled the spot gently. 

"You were better." Madison was surprised she was able to form complete sentences. She was in such a post-coital haze, her brain had turned to mush. 

Jungkook kissed her lips chastely before detaching himself from her, passing her his t-shirt silently and grasping her waist to help her down from the table. 

His hands snaked around her middle, and pulled her closer. 

"I think we need a shower."  Madison looked up and realized that he had a mischievous glint in his eyes, obviously reading her mind like a book. 

Round Two...