you got yourself a deal

Maggie's outfit lookin bomb! 👌

.........................................................................

I woke up today in a sh*tty mood, to be honest. so how do you fix that? a cute outfit, duh. I put on a black tube top, some camo cargo pants and my usual leather jacket on top. I don't usually wear sleeveless clothes, my arms get cold really easily unless I know I'm going out to a warm place. although a downside to that is that they cover up my tattoos. I have a couple on my arms. I've always loved tattoos and fashion. 

once I made it to school I felt some peoples eyes on me. I catch a few guys attentions that I honestly didn't want so I just ignored their stares. I made my way to the first period when the b*tch Lindsay and her so-called gang called me. I was definitely not in the mood to talk to her so I just continued walking not sparing her a glance. she doesn't like me. let's just say we don't really get along and first when I came here she had asked me to join her "gang" and I had refused. I know girls like her and I did not want to join whatever they had.  I felt her grab my arm," you answer me when I talk to you." she stressed. I narrowed my eyes at her and harshly pulled her hand off of me.

"first of all don't touch me," I glared at her harder making her slightly flinch back, "second of all, you're not my mother I don't have to answer you." I went to walk away when she pulled me by my hair instantly giving me a headache making me rage. My head is VERY sensitive I so easily get headaches and hate people touching my hair, so her doing all of the above I was ready to get my rage on. I let my fury show on my face and almost with super speed had grabbed her hand and had it twisted painfully behind her back she let out a pained sound, "Girls help me here!" I directed my glare towards the girls halting them in their steps 

 I looked up a bit to get my mouth with her ear level, never mess with a short girl." touch me one more time and ill make you regret ever looking in my direction, that's not a threat it's a promise." I slightly tugged harder on her arm making her yelp in pain and shoved her away from me. There was a crowd that had formed around us, they parted as I stormed my way through them and went to class. 

good thing it was early when this all happened or I would have been late. Not that I would have normally cared if I was late but I would have if she was the reason.

I sat in my chair in chemistry class with my eyes closed trying to calm my raging headache. I heard someone's chair scrape against the floor next to me, snapping me out of my relaxed state. opened my eyes and looked to my right. I saw Nick sit in said chair. "wheres the girl that was next to me?" I asked him calmly.

"she so politely let me have it" he smiled at me with his eyes. I shook my head at him and rested my head back on the table not caring about the smiling boy next to me. but for some reason, my headache had magically disappeared. Miss. Jen starts speaking about our lesson and some project that we had to do in pairs. she said we had has to do it with our seat partners and i groaned.

"you don't want to be my partner?", nicks face mocked hurt. 

"I don't want to do it with anyone in general but doing it with you really does not help my cause," I answered quite bluntly.

"trust me, by the end of this project you're going to be so glad you were teamed up with me." he fired back with a smirk on his face.

"well, what if I don't?" I challenged. loving his confidence. 

he leaned in quite close and whispered, "ill do what you want for a day." his eyes never leaving mine.

"just one day?" my eyes challenged him further. "make it two and I'll do the same"

"You got yourself a deal." 

........................................................... 

maggie and nick really going at it huh? 😆

how did you like todays chapter? let me know what you think

literally me rn.😪😂