chapt 2 BLACK EYE KIDS

"Ok girls, you have until the sun comes up to leave this house," said Cole "So enjoy, we'll be in the car." Cole said as he and Drake left us "Do we really have to go in there?" I asked Brittney. "Yes." She replied and began pulling me inside the house. I look on as she dragged me by my hand, how parts of the wall had holes and few stains on it, until we reached out resting point which was in a bedroom. "Ok, so here's the plan, we stay here for a few minutes then leave when we think the boys are asleep." She said which caused me to shake my head agreeably. A few seconds had passed and I had fell asleep, but was woken up by loud knocking on the room door, as I turned around to wake up Brittney I noticed she wasn't there. I couldn't really think much because of the loud banging on the door. My heart began to beat fastly as the knocking grew louder, then I realized it could be Brittney pranking me with the boys "Very funny!" I yelled waiting for the knocking to stop but it didn't, it grew louder now for sure this time I knew it had to be some kinda joke even though my heart was still beating fast. Out if curiosity, I top tied towards the door and slowly opened it, to my surprise I saw............

 Out if curiosity, I top tied towards the door and slowly opened it, to my surprise I saw