Chapter one - the mysterious room

The room was silent but yet full of so many people. Everybody is in a deep sleep. The five little liars are slouched next to each other on a large sofa. Alison is in the middle as usual, the leader of their group. Another large sofa situated slightly to the left, lies Caleb, Ezra and Toby. The rest of the room is filled with randomly scattered armchairs, in which each of the liars family members sit. Mona is also there in a chair not far from the five girls. There is a large tv at the front of the room but no other furniture or decoration of any kind. There are three doors leading off from the main room: Bathroom, Kitchen and bedrooms.

Spencer is the first to wake. She at first appears confused and bewildered. Suddenly a look of panic flashes across her face and she sits up rapidly. This sudden movement seems to awake the girls sitting next to her. They all look around and take on the surroundings. They have the same reaction as spencer.
Aria: Where are we?
Hanna: How did we get here?
Before they can discuss it any further others around them begin to stir. The room bursts into panicked and confused chaos. It stays like this for the next few minutes, as each person discusses where they were before and tries to make sense of the situation. Each person as there own theory but as they process the information the girls turn to face each other. They don't need a theory they know who did this. It always is. "A" they all say together. Mrs Hastings turns to the girls.
Veronica Hastings : What did you say?
But before the girls can answer they are cut short by an unseen, automated , female voice. Everybody falls silent.
Voice: "I have gathered you here to day to recap the lives of the five girls in this room today through video method. This will help you to understand the the events leading up to their lives to this point today. Why? Might you ask. That is for you to figure out yourself. For now some simple points to make:
- You will be here for a few days and have all facilities provided including bedrooms, bathrooms and food.
- The video will be playing non-stop unless someone leaves the room or speaks. Therefore anytime anybody wants to comment on what they see the video will be automatically paused.
- Time is stopped in the real world. Therefore phone calls to the outside world will not be revived.
- Choose to believe or don't nothing will be changed.
- the Video will start in exactly 5 minutes.
Goodbye for now.
The room was silent for a short moment. Then erupted into craziness. Many people attempted to escape or try to call the police. Others paced frantically or spoke in raised, concerned voices. The five little liars however, where sat in the corner with the boys and Mona where they tried to put the pieces together.
Emily: Surely it can't be A. Why would he want our family to know about him?
Caleb: Yes but who else could it be?
Spencer: exactly! Who else put A would have footage of us, of our lives?!
Aria: Guys, what if there are things on there, things we don't want them to know?!
Toby: I think we need to stop panicking and just watch it, we're not going to be let out until we do anyway.
The group all reluctantly agreed and want back to their seats. Toby explained his reasoning to the adults and eventually everybody settled as the video began to play...