the 15 yr old authors opinion on:

literally nobody asked oop

mike: hes a cool character in season one but i dont like his attitude in late season two and season three, hes just very arrogant and he treated hopper and his parents so disrespectfully.

lucas: underrated, hes so sweet to max and puts up with her sassy character so well, in season one he was kind of bitchy but i adored him in the last two seasons.

dustin: omg i love him so much like.. hes smart, adorable and funny. hes easily one of my favorite characters and i love him in each season.

will: my soft baby boy, deserved better and also deserves to find happiness, would 100% cuddle with him omg

eleven: og bad bitch. shes put up with so much shit in her life from her moms mental disability, being locked up in a government lab for most of her childhood with a sociopathic micropenis asshole, to losing hopper. i love her and would honestly die for her.

max: i love her! she has such a cool character and wouldn't put up with anyones shit, especially the boys or her brother. i want to be her best friend so bad.

nancy: shes ok. she is a strong young woman and i admire her so much for that but i dont like how she treated steve in season two, but thats just bc i adore steve and want the best for him. it pissed me off when those gross men were mocking her, even though she was smarter than all of those assholes combined. i love her ambition.

steve: if he doesnt get a girlfriend in season 4 i will be big mad. he was a stereotypical 80's jerk  most of the first season but in the second i immediately fell in love with his "mom friend" persona and his friendship with dustin.

robin: omg, im gay for her. im not even joking. shes beautiful, funny, multilingual and an intellectual badass? omg sign me the fuck up i love you robin xo

hopper: kind of conflicted on his character, i really love him and hope hes alive for season 4, he and joyce would be so good together and hes an amazing father figure for my girl el.
update 3 years later while adult me looks back and cringes at this story:
it seems i've been affected with a bad case of dilf hunter syndrome uhhh call an ambulance because i want this man and only this man to [REDACTED]

alexei: MY BABYYY i love him so goddamn much, he has adorable curly hair and a nerdy yet cocky demeanor which immediately made me fall in love with him and develop breathimg problems. 10/10 would marry him (also i made a fanfiction about him so if ur a fellow alexei stan check that shit out hehe)

billy: OMG DADDYSLWW i want him to run me over with his car. dacre is the definition of fine, and his character grew to be so caring and sweet at the end and all along he was just a misunderstood bad boy who missed his mom and was the victim of an abusive father. he was awful in season 2 but really redeemed himself this season. I would also willingly marry him and bear all of his children (too much?) i wanna make a fanfiction about him too so i may by the end of the week ;)

^^ another 3 year update: uhhh no.