Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own My Hero Academia! I only own Alya Heart! Also, there is slight cussing.

{First POV}

*Beep Beep Beep* I shut off my alarm clock and sit up. Dang, my head hurts so much. I go to the bathroom and take a shower, like I usually do. After I get out of the shower, I change into a light violet ombre shirt, and light blue jeans. I put on my white Adidas with violet stripes, and go to the living room to eat breakfast.

{at school}

I got to school, after what felt like forever of walking. Jeez, why couldn't mom have bought a house closer to the school? After getting to the classroom, I sighed. Wonder what their gonna make us do today. I sat down in my seat, which was in the middle of the second row. The sub came into the room, and explained why the teacher wasn't there. I thought Ms. Richards never got sick. Oh well. She turned on a few movies for us to watch, and before we knew it, school was over. I know what your thinking. 'Why is there only one class? Isn't this girl 16 and in high school?' Well, yes, I am in high school. But on Fridays, there is only one class. Your homeroom class. Its because, schedules are different here for the teachers. Most teachers have a lot of paperwork to do, so they let them do it on Fridays.

As I walked home from school, I sensed someone following me. Strange, nobody knows me though. I continued to walk, feeling a strange sense of unease. As soon as I got to my door, I heard a gunshot. I looked down, and saw that it was directed toward me. Huh, strange. After a bit of blood-loss, I fainted. I'm not afraid of death, weirdly. I actually enjoy death. Hehe, I would make a good villain in My Hero Academia.

I woke up in a forest. Where the fuck am I? Weird... I looked around, and saw I was near a park. Huh? Why does it look so animated? I got up, and headed towards the park. As soon as I turned around to look where I woke up, I saw a bag. Hey! That's my backpack! I picked it up, and looked inside of it. I found my phone, money, and a bit of food. Huh? Where did this come from? My room? Weird, the money isn't American anymore. It's Japanese. I went around the city, and found out that I had enough money to buy an apartment. I ended up buying one that was close to the park. It was a small apartment, but it would do, since I would be living by myself.

I walked around, and heard a few conversations. "I can't believe that school is starting soon." One man said. "I know! I'm excited to see who makes it through those entrance exams." Another said. Entrance exams. School. Hmm, must be summer. I knew i was in an anime, since, well, I'M ANIMATED! But, I didn't know which one. I walked around some more, and heard one person say something, in which I knew exactly where I was. "Do you think your kid, Katsuki, will get in?" A recognizable voice said. Omg, omg, omg. I'm in My Hero Academia! My inner fan-girl came out, and I held in my scream. I saw someone familiar walking towards me, and I almost screamed. I saw Bakugo walk past me, and I was so nervous, that I didn't even move. Alya, calm down, he hates everybody, remember? I calmed down, and head to the forest.

Well, if i'm in My Hero Academia, then I must have a quirk right? I tried many different combinations of tings, but the only one that worked, was a little trick I picked up from Fairy Tail. "Fire Dragon Roar!" I screamed. And, fire shot out of my mouth. I actually screamed. "Wow. I need to try doing it without saying anything." And I did. I sucked in air, and blew out fire. "Amazing." I figured out, after a while, that I could do all of the attacks that Natsu could do. "Hmmm, I wonder if I have any other powers..." I tried more combinations, but nothing worked. Oh well, Natsu's power is amazing anyways. I went back to my apartment, registered to take the entrance exam.

I took a shower, and finally looked in the mirror, for the first time since I got here. I gasped. My hair was a violet color, similar to Nejire Hado's hair, except darker. It went down to my thigh. Damn, it's long. I saw that my eyes were an Aqua Blue. Beautiful. I put my hair in Braids, and went to sleep. I need a lot of sleep. Tomorrow are the entrance exams.