Movie Night

Evan, Connor, and Jared were all sitting on Evan's couch, Heidi wasn't home so the three were hanging out. "Alright what are we gonna do now?" Jared asked looking at the two boys. Evan just looked at him nervously, Connor responded. "How about we watch a movie?" Jared nodded and went over to the movies. 

"Alright what's your selection Hansen?" Evan frowned at the nickname. "U-Uh, I don't know. I-I don't really watch that much, except Lorax, the rest are my moms." Evan responded quickly. Jared just nodded, staring intensely. Connor looked over at Jared eyeing one of the movies. He suddenly burst out laughing. Jared raised an eyebrow looking at Connor. 

"WOW! Evan Hansen, has the movie ANABELLE!?" Connor said between laughs. Evan looked over at Jared who was smirking, he perked up his glasses and grabbed a movie. Evan already knew what it was and he wanted to punch Jared for it.

Evan put his feet on the couch. "Here we go.." He muttered. Connor chuckled. Jared quickly put in the movie and Anabelle popped up on the screen, Evan let out a small groan. "Awww, you scared Evan? Don't worry your boyfriend will protect you." Jared blurted out smirking. Evan glared at him while Connor replied. "Shut it Kleinman, you don't want your little secret coming out now do you..?" Connor said smiling evilly.

Jared's facial expression suddenly changed. "You. Wouldn't. Dare." Evan just looked at the two confused. "What's going on...?" He asked. "Oh well you see Jared here eats-" Connor was suddenly cut off by Jared reaching over Evan and covering Connors mouth. "Zip. It. Freak." He said sternly. 

"Jared, th-that's not nice. Please don't call Connor a freak." Evan said looking at Jared frowning. Jared took his hand off Connor's mouth, sitting back down and crossing his feet laying them on the coffee table. Evan let a small smile escape. "Bath bombs." Connor quickly blurted out. Evans eyes widened as he looked at Jared. "CONNOR!" Jared yelled. Connor burst out laughing. Jared let out a loud groan. "Jared... you know you can't eat those right..?" Evan said. Jared just shrugged, tuning everyone out.

"Let's just watch the movie, PLEASE." Jared said. Connor wiped the tears from laughing that had been forming in his eyes, nodding. Evan slumped down in his seat, not being noticed he scooted closer to Connor.  Jared got up and grabbed the phone clenching the money that Heidi had left on the counter for her son to order pizza, which was worthless because Evan didn't like interacting with the pizza person at the door.

Jared made the call for pizza, they got somewhat into the movie while they waited, Connor paused it while Jared payed the person at the door after they had heard the obnoxious ring at the door. They had a few slices, except Evan, saying he wasn't hungry. Then they continued with the movie.

•~•

They were about 30 minutes into the movie, before Evan let out a loud shriek and Jared burst into laughter leaving Connor snickering. Connor put his arm around Evan and pulled him closer to him, making Evan blush. Evan hid his face in Connors hoodie. The movie went on leaving them to the end Jared left scrolling threw his phone, and Evan had fell asleep cuddles up to Connor who was now scrolling threw movies on Netflix. He looked down only to notice that Evan was sleeping and smiled. 

He looked up at Jared who was snapping pictures of them now snickering. Connor gave him an eye roll, sometime later Connor had fallen asleep, leaving Jared to watch the Bee Movie.

•~•

Heidi walked into the room, putting her workbag next to the door. Jared jerked his head towards the lady giving off a wave. Heidi smiled and waved back, she walked over to the boys in the dimly lighted living room, the only light providing of the TV. Heidi's glance was suddenly focused on the two boys cuddling, she looked at Jared who shrugged, going back to his phone, looking up memes and bath bombs.

Heidi looked at the too having a bit of a shocked face, she slowly nodded and walked away. Connor suddenly woke up, being a light sleeper. He ran his fingers through Evan's dirty blonde hair, the brunette smiled. He looked up to see Jared pointing his phone at them whispers. 'Michaels mothers would be proud.'  Connor rolled his eyes at the boy before closing his eyes again and falling back asleep.
.

A:N: 747 Words, I have to say this was a short one, sorry about that, I hope this sufficed. Try to expect longer ones in the future! I will be taking requests, well not YET. But if you give me some now I'll use them in the future T^T