51

Jisung took his time taking his shoes off by the door. He slowly untied his scuffed up vans as he listened to Minho quietly talking to Chan in the living room. The older sounded happy, but he always sounded happy when he was talking to Chan. Minho's cats zoomed passed him running into the kitchen. The rapper shook his head, having three cats and a baby was hard work.

When his shoes were finally off he went into the kitchen- he took his time putting the groceries away. He watched the cats as they ate, he did anything he could to prolong a process that usually took five minutes. "Ji is that you?" He heard Minho's soft voice carry through the house "uh yeah babe just putting the groceries away" he managed to get out after a minute of pure silence.

He heard Minho hum before he heard shuffling "Chan's ready for a nap so I'm going to lay him down then we need to talk" he heard the older say. He listened as Minho's footsteps disappeared up the stairs- the rapper let out a sigh before he went to sit down on the couch and wait for his husband.

He nervously ran his sweaty palms up and down his jean clad legs while he waited. One of his legs bounced nervously as his head swirled with a million bad thoughts. He was a good husband wasn't he? Sure he was gone a lot but he always came home and loved Minho as much as he could. He gave the older everything he had, his heart, his time, all his love. Why would Minho want to break up with him?

He was so lost in thought he didn't realize Minho had sat down next to him. "Ji" Minho called out softly finally catching the young rapper's attention. His head snapped up as he stared at Minho with wide eyes "yes hyung?" He whispered while looking at Minho with sad puppy dog eyes. Minho was taken aback by the sudden use of honorifics, Jisung never called him hyung, sometimes but it was never when they talked like this.

The blonde ran a hand through his hair before taking a deep breath "I have a lot to say, so please don't interrupt me" Minho whispered while looking at Jisung's hands. "I really don't know how to say this. I've been thinking hard for months. You know I love you right?" He asked.

Jisung's breath hitched and that's when Minho looked up at him. Tears were already running down his cheeks "please don't do this hyung. I'll be a better husband I promise" he begged while grabbing Minho's hands tightly. The older was confused as he stared at his husband with wide eyes. "Please hyung don't leave me. I love you so much" he sobbed while burying his face into the blonde's chest.

"Whoa Ji" Minho whispered as he wrapped his arms around the boy to pull him closer to his body. "Sung I'm not leaving you what the fuck?" He asked while softly stroking the younger's back. The younger only sobbed harder and mumbled something about the way he texted him earlier. Minho sighed loudly, so maybe he was being a bit cryptic in his texts, it did seem like he wanted to leave Jisung with the way he was wording stuff.

Now his husband is a crying mess begging him not to leave. "Jisung I want another baby" Minho finally said "I didn't want to leave you. I want to have another baby with you" he whispered in the younger's ear as he carefully nuzzled his face into his neck. He felt the way Jisung's body tensed in his arms, but he relaxed quickly as he exhaled a long breath was holding.

"A baby" Jisung whispered into Minho's chest. It was more of a statement than a question but still Minho nodded at his words. "I love Chan so much and I love you so much. I just pictured us having a big family" he said while pulling back a little to look at the boy in his arms. He softly wiped away Jisung's tears while giving the boy a comforting smile "I'd never want to leave you" he whispered while placing a soft kiss on the younger's nose.

Jisung nodded slowly. He took a few minutes to try and calm his racing heart down. He was so scared that this would be the end of everything he worked so hard to build with Minho, but instead the older wanted to keep building and loving with him. "I like that idea" he finally whispered.