Part 3 (Edited)

*2 hours later*
I woke up to the feeling of the plane landing. I graded my things and texted Sam.
*texts*
Y/n: Hey Sammy. I just landed going to get my luggage from luggage claim
Sammy Boi🖤: ok. Leaving the house in a couple minutes to get you.
Y/n: ok. See you in a little.

*end of texts*
You then went to get the rest of your stuff from luggage claim and went outside to wait.
*20 minutes later*
You got a text from Sam saying he was here. You got up and looked around and when you saw him you immediately ran to him jumping in his arms.
Y/n: I've missed you so much!
Sam: I've missed you to. He said as he put you back down.
Y/n: Where's koala?
Sam: Oh, Colby couldn't come with me. He had to film with Corey.
Y/n: Oh...ok. I was hoping to see him. He promised me a big koala hug.
Sam: Let's get you stuff in the car and go to the trap house, they're filming there.
Y/n: ok, let's go.
Sam helped you put your stuff in the car and then you guys left the airport. On the way to the trap house to were looking out the window the whole time admiring the amazing city.
*about 20 minutes later*
When you got to the trap house, Sam helped get your stuff out of the car. When you walked inside, you saw Colby and Corey filming in the gaming room. Colby then looked over at the door to see who was coming in. When Colby saw you he didn't care he was in the middle of filming, he immediately got up and ran to you picking you up and swinging you around.
*you whisper in his ear*
Y/n: There's that big koala hug you promised.
Colby then put you down.
Colby: Let me look at you. It's been so long.
You then backed up and spun around causing Colby and you to laugh a little. You then looked into his eyes and couldn't help but get lost in them and he looked into yours getting lost also. He then unexpectedly picked you up ran over to the love sack in the gaming room and put you down getting  on top of you and started tickling you.
Y/n: Koala St- Stop it!
Colby: Never!
Y/n: Cole Robert Brock! 
Colby stopped immediately stopped because you never called him by his full name. Colby got off of you and helped you up.
Y/n: Thank you.
You jump on him hugging him once more.
Y/n: I've missed you so much Koala.
Colby: I've missed you too Princess.
Colby then let go and put you down.
By this time Corey, Devyn, Aaron, Jake and Sam were all in the gaming room just staring at you guys.
Y/n: oh...hi guys.
Sam: So these are our roommates. Cor-
You cut him off.
Y/n: I already know everyone's names. I watch your guy's videos.
Colby: You do?
Y/n: Oh course I do Koala. You're my best friend and Sam is my brother.
Sam: Awwww. How sweet. My little sis actually watches my videos.
You stick your tongue out at him mockingly. You then look at everyone saying their names.
Y/n: You're Corey, Devyn, Aaron and Jake. You said as you pointed at all of them and they shook their heads.
Devyn came up to you and hugged you.
Devyn: it's so nice to meet you.
Y/n: it's nice to meet you too.
Devyn: what's your name? Or is it Princess because that's all I have heard you being called.
You blushed a little and laughed.
Y/n: No, my name is y/n. Colby only calls me Princess cuz we have nicknames for each other. That's why I call him Koala.
Corey: Koala?
Y/n: Yep. Ever since we became friends he has always been my Koala.
Colby looked at you blushing and then looked at floor.
Jake and Aaron came up to you and you shook their hands saying hi and then they both went back upstairs. Corey came up to you.
Corey: It's nice to meet you y/n but Koala here and I need to finish filming.
Colby: Really dude?!
Corey: Yep, you ready to finish filming Koala. He said laughing.
Colby: Yeah man, just don't call me koala though. Only y/n can. You looked at him blushing and then gave him another hug.
Y/n: Well, I leave you guys to it. I gotta go unpack anyways.
Colby: Ok. Talk to you later Princess.
Y/n: Sam?
Sam: Yeah?
Y/n: You help me with my stuff and show me my new room?
Sam: Yeah, sure. Also, when are your things supposed to get here.
Y/n: Tomorrow at noon hopefully.
Sam: Ok.
Sam then helped you take your stuff upstairs and showed you your new room.