1 | Trust

I OPEN MY EYES  and they're greeted by white, bright lights. Big and circular just like the ones they hang above your hospital bed. I try to move my head but am quickly paused by the aching behind my neck and all over my back. Well, being honest, the aching is all over my body. The throbbing inside my head, the pain in my stomach, the stiffness of my knees, etc, etc, you name it. I part my lips to ask for help (tending more on for info, being honest) but is paused (yet again) by the beeping I hear. The beeping sounds are really familiar that it convince me that I'm still alive. I do hope not cause you know, it hurts. I force myself to get up, at least to see what condition my body is in. As I prop myself to sit on the bed, I see myself was clothed in white linen cambric with shiny purple and white light under it. For recovering maybe, I thought. I take the chance to glance around the room and register my mind to the new unfamiliar area. Filled with super hi-tech machines and computers, I know I'm inside somewhere hospital-like. But with all these hi-tech stuffs, I don't think I'm in 2019. So I get up and circle my bed. There is a board with all my infomations and bio data written in calculator-like font.

Name: Madison Scarlett Cole

Sex: Female

Age: 16

Blood type: R

Origin: UK, Earth

Status: C

I don't get it. There are thousands of questions burning inside my head, but the first information that my brain register is this place is hiding something, I have to find out what R and C stand for. I put the board back in place and stare at a very odd, yet cool looking cabinet with 3 doors. It's about 12 inches by height and each door has a label; Locker, Personal Things, and Laundry respectively. I frown and open the Laundry drawer and find my navy jumper and light washed boyfriend jeans, both were almost fully smeared with dry mud (thankyou very much), for short, dirty. I start to recall what happened before.

It was almost 4 pm and I was in my dad's office. He owns a company that works against the British government name Cromwell. Well people know it as one of the best weapon-selling companies in the world. But only a few people know that Connor Cooperfield has a daughter, me. Every time I ask him why, his reason is always the same, to protect me. That's why he always told me to use Cole instead of Cooperfield. I used to not to believe him but as time flies, I start to understand why. Most weekdays I'm there to help with his plans, controlling and seeing how the employees work, calibrating machines, etc. No one in the company knows that I am Connor's daughter. He always introduces me as his director.

That day, Monday, 24 June 2019, I was in his office, helping him plan stuffs, etc. And the plan was to attack a planet name Cycruz. According to his and my research, this planet is the future planet. Cycruz is filled with hi-tech stuffs, unlimited internet, and nature resources. And it intrigue us more when we know that Cycruz can produce its own chemical resources and doesn't need any help from anyone (or this case any planet) if they are to collapse and break down. My dad saw this as an opportunity for our world because as we all know, the Earth is providing less and lesser clean places for humans to live. He knows Cycruz's population isn't that much and it engross him even more. His plan is to attack the planet, and then Cromwell will take over and start a new government (more like a new world) and start transporting Earth's population there. Anyone interested, will purchase the living plan, such as the transportation, accommodation, basically anything related to our living expenses (basically how to live on Cycruz). My dad believes it won't be that hard because all the hi-tech stuffs are easy to learn. I can see this as a very huge plan, and a bad one, but whatever, he is doing it for the greater good.