Stealing

Mickey and Hannah had a day off. It was very rare since they both had busy lives. So what would they do on their day off? What they did best, steal. Mickey would never amid it but he loved stealing with his little sister. He loved the danger in Hannah's eyes reminding him of himself. He loved the way she acted like he was the best brother in the world when he would take her favorite candy. He liked when she got older and was able to flirt with the cashier. It gave him less of a chance of getting caught. He would watch the guy making sure he wouldn't touch her. If he did Mickey would give him a piece of his mind. Hannah tried to tell him that if he did she could handle it herself. But Mickey felt it was his responsibility to protect her and he still does. He remembered when Hannah would flirt with Ian so he could swipe a snickers bar and a couple bags of chips. Hannah also loved stealing with Mickey. She remembered the first time she went with him. She was nervous. Her palms were sweaty and she stayed by Mickey's side not wanting to leave. He took her favorite candy and some bags of chips. It wasn't a lot but she was happy. On their way home, she asked him a bunch of questions wanting to know how he did it. "Ready?" Mickey asked when they reached the door of the liquor store. Hannah smiled.

"You're acting like I've never done this before." Mickey knew his sister knew what she was doing. She did learn from the best. He opened the door.

The bell went off as they walked in signaling someone was there. Hannah gave the cashier a flirty smile and Mickey walked towards the back of the store. Hannah walked up to the cashier and started to flirt. He gladly flirted back thinking she was actually into him. Mickey walked up and down the isles of the store swiping bottles of vodka. Putting them into the side of his jacket. He was great full it was only Hannah and him there making it easier to steal. He looked at Hannah making sure things were going right. She smiled at him meaning things were going great. She pulled her attention back to the cashier and laughed at what he said. He looked ok but he wasn't Carl. Mickey swiped one last bottle and walked over to Hannah. "Let's go we can't afford any of this shit."

"Bye." Hannah smiled and waved at the cashier. They walked out of the store.

They started their way home. "How much you'd steal?" Hannah asked.

"Four bottles." Mickey smiled. They started by stealing candy bars now it was cars and vodka. Hannah smiled.

"I ever tell you you're the best brother?"

"All the time." Mickey raised his chin in the air. Hannah pushed him.

"You're so full of yourself." Mickey put his chin down.

"You said it not me." Hannah smiled at the ground she loved her bother so much.