Double Wedding and A Finale For a New Beginning

Donghyuck and Mark are nervous. Who wouldn't when the King and Queen are silent?

The King stood up followed by the Queen. They are now more nervous than before. They don't know what the King and Queen would do to them

."Stand up" King Jeno commanded them.

They slowly picked themselves up not daring to meet the Royal's eyes.  Donghyuck was enveloped in a hug by the King himslef. The Queen hugged Mark, welcoming him in the Kingdom.

"Welcome back, Hyuck. Hope you learned a lesson."King Jeno said sternly but Donghyuck knows there's a hint of worry beyond the words the King uttered. Worry for Donghyuck's wellbeing that is. "and you too, Mark Lee" King Jeno added
"Thank you, Your Highness", Mark replied with curtsy.

A few months later...

Both Donghyuck and Mark got their hands full. Preparation for the wedding, setting up their business, proof of them being good citizens of Nighlock. Above all mentioned, the wedding is the most important and they already wanted to get it over with.
They got married at last. The officiant is of course, King Jeno. Queen Renjun will guide Donghyuck to the altar.

An hour to the wedding, the King pronounces them as a married couple. It's done. They are finally husband and husband.

A news that brought joy to the citizens of Nighlock. Both Queen Renjun and Royal Best Friend Donghyuck are pregnant. This is a double celebration as they will finally have a Prince or Princess that will rule over the Kingdom when the current Royals retires in the future. Another magical child will also make the Kingdom livelier than ever.

Delivering the children went quite well. Queen Renjun gave birth to a healthy and bubbly Prince Chenle while Donghyuck gave birth to the docile wizard Jisung whom Donghyuck was sure, got it from his father, Mark.

"What will happen if we arrange them into marriage when they grow up?" King Jeno asked his Queen.

"Only fate will tell, darling"Queen Renjun answered. Leaving it like that
-End