Done

~Delina~
I walk down the back stairs of the club and I have to pause to take a seat on the steps. My legs are shaking so bad I can barely stand. What in the hell just happened? My body is still in overdrive. Even though it was just moments ago my mind flashes back to the memory. Finally feeling his lips on mine, the electricity that is frankly still coursing through my body. 

I've explored my body sexually so an orgasm isn't exactly a foreign sensation to me. However, whatever the hell just happened was not even close to what I have previously experienced. I swear I almost passed out from the pleasure. It's never been like that before. I was...embarrassingly wet.

I shake my head as if to shake the thought away as I mentally cringe at myself tonight. I finally get my bearings and stand up so I can walk down the steps. Once I'm in the garage I get into the car and wait for Kaidon.

I unknowingly drift to sleep sitting in the car and I'm only woken up by Kaidon picking me up and carrying me up my driveway.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I fell asleep, I was just so exhausted from the uh-" I abruptly cut myself off when I see the cocky look on his face and mine immediately turns red.

He sets me down at the door to unlock it and I offer for him to come inside.

"No I should get going. It's late and you need your rest. I will see you on Monday." He turns on his heel and before I know it he's gone.

I stand there stupidly for a few minutes in complete awe of everything that just happened tonight. I have no idea what this means as far as our work relationship. He seemed so different upstairs at the club and now he seemed like his usual cold self. It makes me wonder if this is something he does with all of his assistants. I ponder more as walk inside and get comfortable. But before I know it, my head hits the pillow and I'm out like a light.

***

~Kaidon~
I walk into work followed by two of my colleagues. John is our vice president and Colin is my marketing director. We are working on promoting the club more, it has been our little pet project.
We get off the elevator and head into my office. Just as we walk in Delina sets my coffee on my desk and turns around to face me. Shes wearing a beautiful silk dress that hugs her curvy body perfectly. Her large blue-green eyes meet mine and my pants instantly tighten. 

Oh God, having her around me 24/7 is definitely not going to be easy, but it's for the best. I try to remain cold and emotionless to her as I nod in her direction. I can't tip off these guys to our relationship, whatever it may be.

"Good morning sir," she says and beams up at me.

"Morning, I'll need you to grab your lap top and join us in here so you can take notes." I say casually.

"Of course, I'll be right back." She scurries out and all three of our heads turn to watch her as she leaves. I want to smack them for lusting after her so obviously, but I play it cool.

"Holy shit man, I've heard rumors but wow. She really is something." John says with his eyebrows raised up.

"Let's keep it professional gentleman, hmm?" I say with a stern look on my face, trying to ignore how amazing she looks in that soft pink dress.

The guys sit in the two chairs in front of my desk and Delina clacks her way back in and sits on the couch in the corner of my office. She sets the computer on her lap and then poises her fingers over the keys and looks my way waiting for the meeting to begin. The meeting goes smoothly we mainly just talk numbers. 

As the meeting draws to a close Delina releases her hair from the clip that was holding it up and it cascades over her shoulders in shiny waves. We make eye contact at the same time and her lips tilt up into a cute little smile.