002- Eye Contact

She wanted me to tell y'all this but....
Cover credit: mauricesaura

Chris

The first half of the day was pretty good. I didn't have no trouble with any teachers or students. Now I'm walking to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Bro why I had ole girl in second period," Justin said sitting down at the table.

"Oh yeah, I had her in third period, and she bad," Algee said.

As soon as Algee said that she walked in with Miracle, and walked right over to our table after getting her lunch.

"Hey guys wassup," Miracle said sitting down next to Troy. "This is my new friend Alex."

Alex sat down next to me as she received heys from everyone at the table besides me.

Can't be too friendly to everybody, and she was already giving off this weird vibe. You never know with people nowadays

"Hey," she said to everyone with a shy smile.

Damn she has a pretty smile.

"So where you from?" Christian asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Um, California," she says with a head nod.

"Dang you was out there with all the famous people."

I just tuned them out.

"Chris?"

"Yeah," I said turning to Algee.

"You got your history homework?"

"Nigga when do you ever do your own homework?"

"I did it; I just wanted to see what you got."

"Uhm," I say as I hand him my history homework.

Man I'm hella hungry and this school lunch ain't doing nothing for me.

Alex

As we was talking at lunch, I accidentally touched Chris and let me tell you I felt this big jolt of energy.

We both made eye contact, and we just looked at each other for a few seconds which felt like hours, I didn't wanna look away

We both made eye contact, and we just looked at each other for a few seconds which felt like hours, I didn't wanna look away. He made my skin grow goosebumps like it was freezing in here. The room dropped like 50 degrees. My heart stopped pumping for a moment. I just forgot how to breath.

"Alex," I hear Miracle say breaking our little trance.

"Yeah?" I say looking at her.

"Uhm the bell just rung and I was wondering if you wanted me to walk you to your class?"

"Oh yeah that'll be fine," I say with a smile. She is really nice.

As I get up to go with Miracle, I turn back and I was once again meet with Chris's eyes. I just wanted to get out this boys presences cause it was really fucking me up.