Tier 4 // Only One Thing to Say

Finn never cared for Couples-Only movie nights. The first time he saw one, he felt nauseous and grossed-out; how could you stand all that raunchy kissing, from the movie or everyone around you?

But you loved them. Your eyes light up at the sight of the movie playing against the aged tarp, aglow from the projector and excitement. You tugged on his hand excitedly, pulling him towards the back near the projector.

You plopped down on the hood of an old car, pulling your knees close to your chest and smiling up at him. You patted the spot next to you, encouraging him to join. He slid next you, your arms brushing together just enough to send tingles through his system.

"Thanks for coming with me, Finn. I know these aren't your favorite." You leaned into him, you head resting against his shoulder. His heart leaped in his chest happily.

"Anything for you, [Name]."

The movie started and went on and on and on. Finn wasn't really paying much attention to the screen, rather, he spent the whole time admiring you. A soft rosy hue filled your cheeks from the sweet, gushy words of the film, your eyes a bit dewy from the sheer emotion, your bottom lip parted from the suspense, just enough to where Finn could easily lean down and give you a movie-worthy kiss.

As he glanced around, he noticed by this point that every other couple was already in the process of smooching. Heart thumping in his chest, he sighed, leaning back onto his palms. You were still enthralled in the movie and he doubted that you would willingly break your attention away.

But he could play a little dirty to get you to pay attention to him.

Sneaking forward, he dipped his head down towards your neck, skimming your pulse point with his lips, pressing soft, fluttery kisses up to your jaw and ear and back down to your collarbone. The heat was surging through his veins - he needed your lips against his.

Blinking, you stiffened a little, eyes still locked onto the screen, "Finn...?"

"Mmmhmm?" He murmured, pressing fatter kisses against your skin, up to your ear. He nibbled the bottom of your earlobe a bit, feeling your skin ripple with goosebumps at the sensation.

"...what're you...?" You let out a breathy sigh towards the end, rolling your head back to give him more access.

He hummed, continuing his path along your neck. He passed a point in which you let out another hushed sigh and he paused, assaulting the area with peppered kisses. Wanting to hear your soft noises once more, he latched firmly onto your neck, rolling his tongue against your flesh as he suckled your sweet spot.

A moan slipped past your lips, making Finn's chest swell with pride. After another minute of torturing your skin he pulled away, looping an arm around the small of your back and hugging you closer towards him. You met his gaze, a flustered disgruntled look settling across your features, but he knew you weren't really that mad at him.

"You donk, what was that?" You squinted up at him, your hand reaching up to feel at the slightly swollen mark forming on your neck.

"Just trying to get my pretty girl's attention. Did it work?" Finn smiled at you. Even when you were upset, you had a certain spark about you that lit up his insides and he craved feeling it at every moment. He loved this feeling you brought him.

He loved you.

"You love me?"

His eyes widened, not realizing he had said that out loud. All confidence he had before was gone, his ears heating up under your baffled gaze. He tugged on his hat, eyes searching to look anywhere but yours, settling on the movie screen. "You like this movie right?"

"Finn," You placed a hand on his knee. His breath hitched in his throat, meeting your gaze once more. Your fingers felt so soft and cool; he felt like he was on fire. "I love you too."

"Really?" The knot he felt that had settled in his stomach a second earlier dissipated just as quickly as it came. You nodded, letting out a giggle when Finn murmured, "thank glob."