Prologue

" Quietpaw, are you coming? " A short-haired pale woman with beautiful shining silver hair stood at the top of a hill, her colorful boots dulled by the mud that had been caked on.

                     " Yes, there's just a lot of mud. "

                     " It does slow you down. "

                     " Are the other clans coming? "

                     " Yes. "

                  Another person stepped into the moonlit clearing, the mud glistening. Behind that young woman was a small girl.

                     " Hello, Littlespots. "

                     " Hello, Morningflame. "

                  Littlespots and her apprentice came in and up the slope. The apprentice bounded over to Quietpaw to help her out of the mud. 

                     " Thank you, Wetpaw. "

                  Soon enough all the healers had finally arrived at the moon cave. The moon was in a perfect position as the tiny pebbles glow from the bright light. Quietpaw stepped forward, looking at the huge gap letting in enough moonlight for them all to bask in. Morningflame stepped forward with Quietpaw. They both sat down on the cold ground as the other healers followed.

                   As soon as Quietpaw closed her eyes she was thrust into a bright light, stars shining all around. She could see Wetpaw, Morningflame, Littlespots, Meadowtree, Brightsun, and Ferretpaw. All of their eyes were shining along with hers. They finally landed onto a starry forest.

                       " This must be important if they have us all here. " 

                   Everyone agreed in silence as a starry male descended. A crow cawed above. The crow swooped down in front of the StarClan male. The man soon disappeared as the crow's beak opened.

                                " WHEN A CROW CALLS ITS KIN, THE STARS WILL DESCEND "

                   The crow cawed loudly. All of them whimpered and everything went black. 

                    Quietpaw woke up to her mentor prodding her side. The bright moonlight soon adjusted to her eyes. All the other healers were murmuring as they left. 

                        " What could have that meant? "

                        " We'll discuss it with Brightstar when we get back. "