face timing jisung

"bABYYYY I MISSED YOU" Jisung's voice pierced through your ears as you accepted the facetime call

"bABYYYY I MISSED YOU" Jisung's voice pierced through your ears as you accepted the facetime call. Since the group first left for their tour a couple weeks ago you've felt especially lonely without your boyfriend, jisung with you to comfort you and be in your presence. You two try to facetime every night but some nights jisung ends up crashing and falling asleep after getting home from exhausting non stop hours of dance and rap and vocal practices. You miss his lovely smell, his sweet smile that gives you butterflies every time and his honey like voice that you love so much. Unfortunately you won't be getting to see him anytime soon as he's away for tour but facetiming him is better then not seeing him at all. As the boys were driving back to the hotel after a long nights practice, Jisung decided to facetime you because he was feeling extra lonely that night without you.

J: "how have you been baby? i've missed you so much i wish you could have come on tour with me."
Y/N: "i've been better, definitely missing you"
J: "awh baby i really wish i was with you right now"
Y/N: "same here ji, but i hope you're having fun on tour with the boys!!"
J: "although we've been nonstop practicing it's actually been really fun, we've got to explore all the cities and stuff and that's been pretty great."
Y/N: "awh i'm glad ur having a great time!"
J: "the boys want to say hi"
Y/N: "yay! i miss them so much!"
J: "not as much as you miss me tho right?!?"
Y/N: "...idk i've been missing my baby jeongin a lot these days"
j: "BAAAABE"
Y/N: "BAHAHAH IM JUST KIDDING JI OF COURSE I MISS YOU THE MOST"

idk i've been missing my baby jeongin a lot these days"j: "BAAAABE"Y/N: "BAHAHAH IM JUST KIDDING JI OF COURSE I MISS YOU THE MOST"

Jisung handed the phone to Jeongin in the seat behind him who had a sleepy Hyunjin resting on his shoulder.

IN: "hi noona i've missed you a lot"
Y/N: "awh jeongin-ah i've missed you too"
H: "hi y/n-ah i also miss you~"
Y/N: "hehe i miss you too jinnie, have you two been getting enough rest and eating enough food?"
H: "don't worry y/n-ah we've been staying healthy"
IN: "i think i've even been eating too much, the food here is just too good, oh! also Jisung hyung won't stop complaining about missing you noona, it's getting really annoying"
J *in the background*: "YAH do you want to die! give me the phone back so i can talk to my lovely girlfriend"
IN: "hehehehe bye noona!"
Jeongin hands the phone back to Jisung in front of him
J: "hmph anyways, i just wanted to call and say i miss you a lot and i'll be home soon"
Y/N: "hehe love you cutie i can't wait till i get to hug and kiss and cuddle you again"
H&IN: "ew get a roooooom"
J:"YAH"
Y/N: "alright i'm gonna leave you guys alone so you don't all kill eachother"
J: "okay babe, make sure to get some rest, love you!"
Y/N: "right back at you ji, don't stay up to late!! byeeee~"