HOT MESS (LUCIEN)

A Dream daddy fanfic (18+ probably...?)

(You are a problematic teenager you are friends with Lucien however you have exceptionally good grades, or decent grades at least despite everything. You heard that Lucien is hosting a party at his dad's killer manor. Deciding to be a trouble maker and for just creating many problems you decided to go, however not everything goes as planned.)

Problem child. Those are the two words to describe (y/n)(l/n) She is reckless, cunning, and very blunt and brutal. She doesn't take shit from anyone, which is probably why Lucien was so attached to her and consider her to be the greatest partner in crime any guy can have. She has gone to many of the same festivities as Lucien, and always has a similar outcome. Joseph's pants on fire, almost everyone gets hangovers due to spiked punch, and frogs...just frogs everywhere she releases into the wild and by wild Lucien means backyard. She was the perfect partner in crime, really better than Ernest. However he is wondering how you will react to a big party at his place? Not like he had a crush on you or anything...Okay he had a little crush on her...Not little big crush on her. He was honestly doing a seance in his room in hopes you will come, however that didn't turn out well.

"Lucien are you ready for- HOLY LUCIEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

"Praying for (y/n) NOW GET OUT!" 

"Okay...wait...(y/n) is that the girl you like Lucien?"

"O.U.T!"

Everything seemed pretty boring in the start of school, he was about to pass out from his 1st period until..."

"Hey, Lucien sorry i was late, my dad took forever driving me here."

"Is...that the truth?"

"No, in reality there was a huge bee nest where the route i normally take so i had to try a different route."

"Damn."

"I know right? Falling asleep in first period already MCR?"

"Yeah it was boring without you."

"Aw is that a compliment?"

"Maybe and the only one you would probably get."

"aw..." Mr. Vega then tries to get their attention.

"Now that you guys had your love bird moment can we discuss Anne Frank's Diary now pleas-"

"NO MR.VEGA I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD DYING IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP!"  You yell very loudly. All Hugo did was sigh.

After the period Lucien then went to (y/n).

"Hey (y/n?) I was wondering...I am having a party at my place. I was wondering you want to come?"

"Lucien...Anytime i get to go inside you Victorian house is a yes from me! What time?"

"7:00 pm to 3:00 am if you are an late owl. Whenever you leave depends on you i honestly don't give a fuck. Also there is going to be a tattoo artist there too."

"Oh cool who?"

"Ernest."

"No thanks don't want to get one from him NOPE!"

(Time skip to the party...it turns into your pov)

Dressed in you best clubbing out fit and a nice simple pair of hoop earring you are ready to go.