3| Thoughts...

Hello, it's been a while since I have posted a chapter of "My Lavender Detective".  I haven't uploaded chapter 3 because I've been trying to personally avoid it. I've been having a hard time keeping up with school and my mental health. I haven't had much motivation either. I've finally decided to work on the next Chapter. Since I've made you guys wait for a whole year.  Also thank you for 3.2k reads, it means a lot. -(A/N)

(Y/N)'s POV

  It was finally time for lunch after that long lesson. I got up from my seat and was ready to leave the classroom until someone called my name. "(Y/n)!". I turned around to see Aoi coming towards me.  "Need something Aoi?" I replied. " Actually, I want to know if you would like to eat lunch together?". 

 "I was going to the music room for lunch, but sure I'll go.". "Great! Let's go to the others!" She says grabbing my hand and pulls me away.  Aoi pulls me to the back of the school where most of our classmates were. As we walk our way to a nice spot, in the distance I can see someone waving at us. Aoi waves back and suddenly starts running over to the person.

  "A-Aoi, wait!!". We make it there to the spot under a tree. I pant out of breath from the sudden running. "Jeez Aoi-. At least give me a warning next time if you're going to run." I say holding my knees. "Heh, oops... My bad (Y/n)-. I got a bit carried away there..." Aoi apologizes.  

  "Here's some water (Y/n)." Makoto says handing me a water bottle. "Thanks, Makoto." I smile and take a sip of the water. I take a seat beside Sayaka and talk about upcoming events. In the corner of my eye, I see Kyoko by herself leaning against another tree with a book in her hand. 'Kyoko is very pretty... Wait, what the heck am I doing. Pull yourself together, (Y/n). She seems pretty lonely... Should I go talk to her...?'. 

  'Nonono, don't do that- She'll probably think your weird. I'd probably just make a fool out of myself... Gahh this is so confusing..' "...... (Y/N)!". "Huh?!" I snap out of it and lookup. Everyone looks at me concerned. "Jeez, (N/n). You space out a lot these days. It's starting to get me worried." Sayaka says sighing. "Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind these days.". "You know I'm here if you need anyone to talk to (N/n)." Sayaka says holding my hands giving me a reassuring smile. 

  "I know I know..." I smile back. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go talk to someone real quick.". Sayaka nods and lets go of my hands. I get up and make my way over to Kyoko. "Hey Kyoko, whatcha reading?". "It's nothing..." she replies. 'Not much of a talker eh-?' "What are you doing here anyway." she asks not taking her eyes off the book. "Oh um well, you just seemed lonely so I guess I wanted to keep you uh- company..." I let out a little nervous laugh looking down. 

  'Aha- this is kinda awkward...' It went silent between us and I guess she doesn't want to talk. I looked up only to make eye contact with a pair of purple eyes. 'Her eyes are so pretty...' "Hey, earth to (Y/n)?" she snaps her fingers and I come back to reality. "I'm sorry-" I apologize looking away. "It's okay...". "Hey, why don't you come to sit with us." I ask grabbing her hands. She looked at me confused. 

  "Come on, it will be fun!" I say dragging by her hand back to the others. "Hey, guys I'm back. And I brought someone with me!". Everyone looks at us and says hello to Kyoko. "Erm, could you let go of my hand now...". "Huh? O-oh! Right, my bad. Aha-" I quickly let go of her hand and panic a bit. 'DHSKFHKSLFJI, what the hell is wrong with me- I know she's pretty but calm tf DOWN (Y/N).'

Kyoko's POV 

  'Why do you keep trying to get close to me... You're such a strange person (N/n). You've always have been... Since the day we met.' "Soo, what's it's like being a being a detective Kyoko?" (Y/n) asks me. "It's okay...". 'If only you could remember...' "Hey guys, we should get back to the classroom." Makato says as everyone else nods and starts heading back. 

-time skip to the end of the day- 

(Y/n)'s Pov

  Class is over now and I clean up my stuff as Sayaka comes over to my desk. "You going to the music room?". I shake my head, "No, not today. I have to go out and my ingredients for tonight.". "Hmm alright. I'll walk you home if that's alright (N/n).". "Heh, alright. That's fine with me." I say smiling. 

  "Great!" Sayaka exclaims and links her arm with mine. We walk out of the classroom making small conversations. We soon make it to my house and say our goodbyes. "Kagura, I'm home!" I yell as I take off my shoes. A head pokes out of the living room and smiles at me. "Hey, you're finally home!". "Hold on let me change and we can head out." I say and run up to my bedroom. I quickly get changed and come back downstairs. 

  I put on my sneakers and Kagura opens the door.  I lock the door and we head to the supermarket. "What should I make for dinner tonight?". "Can we have Udon? It's been a while since we had it.". "Hmm sure.". We enter the market and Kagura grabs a basket to carry the groceries in. "Hmm, that should be about it.".

  "(Y/n) can we get some snacks while we're here? We ran out at home." Kagura asks tugging on my shirt. "Sure good ahead. Grab something for Kai as well.". "Yay!~". Kagura makes her way over to the snack aisle and comes back with some snacks and drinks. I check to make sure I didn't forget anything and go check out. 

  "I can't wait to eat your udon. It's so good." Kagura exclaims. "You say that to whatever I make, Kagura.". "Well, I really like your cooking. You should teach me some tips.". "Heh, fine.". "Yes!". "Race you home last one there has to do the dishes!" Kagura says as she takes off running. "H-Hey! You don't even do the dishes!" I yell at her and try to catch after her. 

  Kagura turned around and stook her tongue out at me. In the distance, I could see a figure and Kagura was just about to run into them. "Kagura watch out!" I yell. "Huh?". It was too late, she already bumped into them. I caught up with Kagura and the person. "Kagura, are you okay?" I ask helping her up. "Yeah, I'm okay...". 

  "I'm so sorry about her.". "It's fine (Y/n)..." the person says. I look to the left and see Kyoko. "Ah! Kyoko? I'm so so sorry about my sister-". 'Gahhh, I'm so embarrassed...' "It's fine, just watch where you're going next time.". "O-oh okay.". "Does it hurt?". "Huh?" Kagura and I say confused. "You knee... It's bleeding.". I look down to see what Kyoko is talking about and see blood dripping down Kagura's knee. 

  "Kagura...". "I was going to clean it when we got home. I didn't want you to worry." Kagura says not making eye contact. "Wait here." Kyoko said as she walks away into a convenience store. She comes back with some bandages and alcohol wipes. "This might sting a bit.". I watched as she wipes Kagura's wound and put on a bandage. "There, all better now.". 

  "Thank you...". "Don't worry about it.". "Thank you, Kyoko. And again I'm sorry for earlier.". "It's alright.". "I'll see you tomorrow Kyoko! Come on Kagura, let's get home so I can start making the Udon." I picked up the bag that Kagura dropped and we started making our way home.

Kyoko's POV

  I watched as (Y/n) and her sister walked away. I sigh and walk home. 'Do you really think she'll remember you...? It's been years since the incident... Why do I even bother? After all, it's my fault...'

===========

(A/n): Hopefully, this is good.