Lonely Hearts- Harry Styles Fanfiction

Prologue 

Boy meets girl.

Boy wins over girl by showering her with attention and affection, leaving the girl falling hard into the oblivion that is known as love.

Boy and girl become two reckless souls in love, cherishing every moment together.

Boy and girl find themselves in an argument over something so small but it still finds a way of tearing them apart.

Boy and girl cry, wondering how they could have lost the one person who they thought would never leave.

Boy decides the girl is worth fighting for, he runs to her house, maybe airport because she’s leaving on a flight half way across the globe, her work, a small secluded café in the middle of winter when it’s snowing or maybe even in a quiet street in the pouring ran. He finds her and with one romantic gesture that shows that the couple are meant to be together, they will engage in a passionate kiss that unites them as one. After boy declares love for girl and whispers that he’ll never leave her, they walk off into the sunset, holding hands and connecting their hearts.

Boy and girl slowly turn old but their love doesn’t die. He can still make her laugh and she will always be there to care for him. They sit on the porch at the front of their house as the sun sets, witnessing two teenagers walking past holding hands. They both sigh and reminisce and know they wouldn’t have it any other way. 

But what happens when your life doesn’t turn out like the movie and books predicted? When you love someone with all of your heart but it simply isn’t enough? When you become intoxicated with the feeling of love and suddenly without out any warning he’s gone and you’re left to pick up the pieces of your shattered life?