E P I L O G U E !

Kindly read my a/n corner hahaha for some facts and plans ㅋㅋㅋ

After 2 years —

(Yass like fast forward for everything e.g achievements, goals and even sexual life ㅋㅋㅋ)

Min Yoongi was supposed to be the new CEO of their company. But he decided not to take it— he wants to pursue his rapping slash producing career again. Which is Jin let him and he supports him with all his heart.

Yoongi was on his instagram live right now talking to his fans. He was busily reading the comments—

AgustDiCCtionary tell us some of your parenting 101 skills! Yoonji is really pretty!

"Ahh— agustDicctionary, hi? So yeah... parenting 101 is let yourself learn to your child, and let him or her learn to you too... I guess that's how it works? Yeah... hehehe I am not saying I am good at parenting since this was my first time to be a father." Yoongi answered the comment no. 1.

SyugarD woaaah miiiin yoongi! Will there be a chance that you will be a Kim soon? 🌚🌝

"Oh wow! Those emoji— We haven't talk about it... but we are getting stronger." Yoongi answered.

And his live goes on— (let's go check the other side stories.)

Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon are now engage... the two decided to adopt a dog. Yes— a dog.

"Why did we adopt this dogs again?" Namjoon asked as he was cleaning the carpet because Monnie and Mickey did their business there.

"Come on Joonie. It was your idea." Hoseok said as he caressing his tummy. Yes gladly and luckily! Jung Hoseok has a special case of chromosomes just like Yoongi (i am sorry— I did really study well back in high school science is my favorite subject but forgot everything ㅋㅋㅋ)

"Wait— shit! Namjoon—" Hoseok said as he felt like he was going to give birth anytime now.

"I think –"

"Oh my jams! Wait I am gonna get your bags!" Namjoon said gay panicking. He run to their room and get Hoseok's things throw the bag inside the car.

"Hoseok! Wait! Tell the baby he need to wait!" Namjoon said. Hoseok was a answering anymore he just closed his eyes.

As soon as Namjoon successfully put Hoseok in the car. He went back to close the door— he pulled the door harshly that the frame at the back fall.

Mark stopped working, he decided to be just a full time appa with his son and a full time husband with Wang. Yass they got married...

"Markie pooh!" Jackson said doing some random aegyo.

"Dad! That was gross!— " Zach said, and hugged his appa so Jackson won't get a kiss from his Markie pooh.

"Yah! Like years ago you always ask for me and now you hate me so much." Jackson said whining to his son. Who was currently pushing Jackson's face so he won't get a kisses from his father.

"Appa!!! Make dad stop!!! He is gross— look— argh yuckyyy!" Zach said.

Mark just chuckled seeing this two bickering with everything. They also decided to stay in Hong Kong for good Wang is now a famous actor and performer there.

"Helmeoni!" Yoonji was holding a ginseng.

Well Yoonji and mrs. Min are in a ginseng farm. They were harvesting some for Yoongi. This grandma and grand daughter collaboration is to help Yoongi carry a child.