Part One- 13. Almost Christmas

Neymar's POV

It's one day before Christmas, and June and I are going out to do some last minute shopping. I quickly throw on a tight white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. I pull on my faded red leather jacket and toss my Beats around my neck. I grab a black snap back and my aviators.

I walk into June's room and see her grabbing her aviators. She slips her phone in a 'Bad Face Day' case into her hot pink purse. Hot pink Beats decorate her neck along with a matching pink necklace and infinity scarf. June has on a cute black and white stripe cross-cross crop top with a ruffle and jeans with bows along the sides. She also has on black and hot pink Nike's.

"Are you ready, minha princesa?" I ask her from the door way.

"Sure am. Do I look alright?" June looks at me nervously.

"You look perfect," I smile.

Local tabloids have been bashing on the way June dresses. It's more conservative than what Bruna wore, but when June does dress more revealing, the tabloids call her a slut. It drives me crazy, but I know I can't retaliate without it looking bad.
I grab June's hand and we walk down the stairs together. I see Rafa lounging on the couch with her lap top and we wave our goodbyes.

I lead June out to my car and help her in. I shut her door once I'm sure she's settled before heading to the driver's seat. I turn on the car and start heading to the large indoor mall. I turn on the radio and Ai Eu Se Tu Pego instantly flood my car. I cheer and turn the volume up. I start to dance the best I can as I drive.

"You can't dance! No! Stop it Neymar! Stop it right now! You'll get us killed!" June shrieks.

"We will get killed if you keep yelling like that, princesa. Relax. I know what I'm doing," I assure her, continuing to dance.

"Meu Deus," June smacks her forehead. {My God}

I laugh and grab her hand. I smile over at her as I take a sharp right to towards the mall. June grips my hand and takes a deep breath. I shake my head. She should know I'm not going to do anything to get us killed. I kiss the back if her hand, and she laughs. I take a wide left into the parking lot, and June falls towards me. I shake my head and laugh. She pushes herself off of my and lightly hits my arm.

"You're a jerk," she pouts.

"But I'm a handsome jerk," I smirk at her as I pull into a spot.

"I guess you're my handsome jerk," she smiles and kisses my cheek.

"That's my girl," I wink at her.

We step out and are immediately surround by paparazzi. I wrap my arm around June and hold her close. She bows her head, wrapping an arm around my waist, June grabs my jacket in my hand. We walk into the mall, and security prevents them from following.

"I will never be used to that," June mutters.

"Doesn't that happen with Javier?"

"Not much anymore. He made a big deal about the paparazzi in England not bothering me when I started traveling with him since I was going through a lot," June shrugs.

"Done," I say dropping her hand. I walk back to the doors and step out.

"Neymar!" June calls, and I ignore her.

"Ouça-se! Eu não fazer nada você perto de mim e minha namorada! Ela está passando por muita coisa, e todos vocês aglomerando ela, pedindo-lhe perguntas que são estúpido e irrelevante é a última coisa que ela precisa. Quando estamos juntos, eu não quero paparazzi dentro de um raio de vinte metros de nós," I announce, balling my fists up, and they start backing up. {Listen up! I do not want you near me and my girlfriend! She is going through a lot, and all of you crowding her, asking her questions that are stupid and irrelevant is the last thing she needs. When we're together, I do not want paparazzi within a radius of twenty feet of us.}