News, July 2019

Good morning Charmers!

It's been a rather insane summer. This update is a bit overdue as I juggle work, books, kids, and camp but here we are with an update on Marrow Charm related news!

1.The publication cover for Marrow Charm is live and glorious and if you haven't caught it on my social media, I am pleased to share it with you here now:

The publication cover for Marrow Charm is live and glorious and if you haven't caught it on my social media, I am pleased to share it with you here now:

The preorder is live from Parliament House Press (link in profile!) and you can add it to your Goodreads (also linked in profile :P). 

2. If you are a book blogger, bookstagrammer, or interested in snagging an early access arc I am including a link to Fall Release Arc signups from my publisher in my link tree for Marrow Charm and other great reads (link in profile and external below!)

3. Question: Woman, what is happening with book 2??!!

Answer: During the spring I removed Blood Magic as I was working on restructuring the whole book. I know this a loaded one, but as of Summer 2019, the entirety of the Gate Cycle has been signed for publication with Parliament House Press! You can expect 2 more books and a novella to follow Marrow Charm, but it does mean book 2 will not be reappearing on Wattpad. More details TBA!

4. Official Release Date!! Marrow Charm will be out October 1st 2019!! 

Keep an eye on this space for more news and updates, including giveaways, goodies, and swag!