Chapter 1

I walked down the halls of the dorms, I had my dorm at the very end, still, because I came as a Vilian.
I reached my dorm at the end, the 5 dorms before mine are also empty because nobody would like to live next to an Vilian. I opened my door and found Ben sitting on my Bed.
"Hey Ben, what's up?" I said to him.
"Hey, where have you been?" he asked me and came over to me.
"I was at breakfast, it's morning Ben." I said. "I have to tell you something. " he said and left my room. "what is it?" I said following him. We walked to his dorm, of course it's better than the normal "Princess" dorms.
"Look, I know you've come from the Isle." he said slow. "I know that and you too, what's wrong with that?" I asked. "Nothing, I just want to know if...You liked it there and if you had friends?" he asked me and looked me into my eyes. "uhh, I mean, yeah I liked the life, and the people there were like me." I said to Ben. "okay, well four other Vilians will come to Auradon today." he said careful. "What? Really?" I said confused. "yeah, I'm soon being crowned and that's the first thing I did." Ben told me. "do you have a problem with that?" he asked. "no, I'm exited to meet them." I said exited. "well then, I think they've arrived." Ben said and we walked to the entrance.

"Welcome to Auradon, I'm Prince Ben and that's my Girlfriend Audrey." Ben said and shaked their hand. I stood by the other people. "Well then, follow me I'll show you around." Ben said and I followed him and the Vilians too. He showed the Park, Cafeteria and the school building.
"So guys, that's it. Oh, and she's going to be to show you where your dorms are." Ben said and looked at me. I was quite surprised by the fact that I'll have to show them their dorms. Ben handed me a little paper with the dorm numbers. I took a look at it and saw, that the girls are going to be in my room and the boys next to us. That's weird, normally the boys have their own floor.

I turned around and they all looked at me. "Follow me." I simply said. I started to walk and they actually follow me. As soon as we reached our dorms I took out the little paper with the dorm numbers and read the again.
"uhhmm, the girls are going to be in dorm 206 and the boys in 205." I read out loud. "we don't have a own floor?" the boy with long brown hair asked.
"usually you have, but I don't know why it isn't like that this time." I told him, he nodded and grabbed the other boy with platinum hair and dragged him into their dorms. The girls were went into their and i followed them.
"whose bed is this?" the girl with purple hair asked me. "that's my bed." I said. "how long are you here?" she asked. "a bit longer that a year" I said and sat onto my bed. "you've been living alone here the whole time?" she asked and looked at the other girl.
"yes that's right" I said quite. "that's awful" she came over to me, "luckily we're here now" that fashionable girl said. I nodded and smiled small.

Time passed fast and it's lunch time. The boys soon came to our dorm and we walked to the cafeteria. We sat down outside at the table where I usually was sitting alone. We ate and they talked, I was quite because I saw Audrey and Jane coming and I knew they're going to say something rude.
"oh well, you finally have friends? Oh, but them? Well they fit you right? The Vilians all together, ha what a waste of time" Jane say and walks away laughing. "don't mind them" I said. "by the way, I'm y/n" I said and looked up to them. "I'm Mal" the girl with purple hair said. "I'm evie" the fashionable girl said. "I'm Jay!" the boy with long hair said. "uh i-I'm c-Carlos" the boy with platinum hair said. He was a bit shy and ate fast. "now that we know each other, y/n, what does she mean with 'the Vilians all together'?" Mal asked me. It took some time, but I choose to tell the truth. "Well, I'm a Vilian too. Ben took me from the Isle about a year ago and let me live here. I grew up with him and his parents." I said and looked away. "oh what? Really?" Mal said. "but when you grew up with Ben, shouldn't everyone like you?" she asked. "yeah that's right, but I'm a Vilian and the people on Auradon hate them because they're evil. And they think their world could be destroyed my them." I said and still couldn't look at them. "that's mean, but why does Ben's parents don't talk to you?" Evie then asked. "well, I'm causing much trouble for them, and they're only nice to me when Ben is with me." I said and fast drank something so I wouldn't dehydrate, while telling so much about me. "oh okay, what are you doing?" Jay asked me. I let my head fall. "I'm skipping classes and doing what I like. I spend much time on the sports field practicing dancing." I told them.
Then, Carlos started to talk.
"Hey, don't let this bring you down. You're not alone anymore, we're here now, with you. I hope it'll get easier for you now." he said and put a hand on my shoulder. I raised my head up and saw everyone looking at me. I didn't noticed that I started crying a bit." Hey, don't cry" Evie said and they stood up and we had a group hug.

It was the first day for them so they hadn't school. The bell rang and we stood up. "which class do you have now?" Mal asked me. "uh, I'm skipping" I said. "why?" Evie said surprised. "I want to spend the day with you guys, you're new here" I said and they agreed. We were on our way to the park we had at the school, but Ben saw us. "Hey Y/N!" he shouted and I turned around. "Hey Ben, what's up?" I said. "I was wondering if Jay and Carlos want to try to get into the sports team?" he asked and looked over to them. "Uh..." Carlos was about to say something but Jay cutted him off, "yes of course, now? Great!" he said and grabbed Carlos by his arm and they went with Ben to the sports field. "so, we got Girl time now?" Evie said a bit exited. "What if we watch them?" Mal said. "Good Idea" I said and Evie nodded. We walked to the field and sat down. Ben wanted to look how fast Carlos can run. But the school dog chased him and he was running screaming. I quickly jumped up and ran to Ben. "it's okay, I'm going to save him" I said to Ben smirking and started to run after him. When I reached him he was standing on a tree. "that dog is a monster" be said screaming. I laughed a bit and lifted up the dog and
stroke him. "Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos, this is Dude." I said and Carlos came down slowly. "so he isn't gonna kill me?" he said. "no, he's tottaly friendly" I said and looked at Carlos. I smiled, the first time in years. Carlos stroke Dude too. I gave Dude in Carlos arms. He looked happy. "who told you that dogs are evil?" I asked and looked at him. "M-my Mum..." he said a bit sad. "she doesn't treated you good, did she?" I said. "no, I'm quite happy to be here" he said and looked at me. "we should go back to the other" I said a bit laughing.