Bonjour Bitches (One Shot)

Once upon a time there was a girl named Jennifer who walked down the halls when she saw a striking pair of blue eyes in front of her. She cheekily smiled as she neared the blonde boy with curly hair The boy grinned as he saw the chubby cheeked girl near him. "Hey." the boy said casually stuffing his hands in his blue jeans "Hey." The girl replied blushing from the intense stare the boy was providing.  "So you wanted to meet here why?"

The blue eyed boy asked curiously causing his eyebrows to crease. The girl blushed from her thoughts. How the boy looked adorable when he scrunched his brows together he was absolutely perfect.

"I uhh I wanted to show you something."

The girl said quietly grabbing his hand and leading him deeper into the halls. The boy shrugged and let the girl lead him into the dark room at the end of the hallway his hands shooting on fire as he felt tingles spread through his body everything they touched. God I'm sounding like a girl Matt thought to himself. The tiny girl in front of him came to a stop when they stood in the middle of the dark room.

"Your not going to kill me right?"Matt asked trying to look for the girl in the dark room.

She giggled from a distance. "Just shut up and sit there would you." The girl said fumbling with things in the dark room. She let out a high pitched squeak before the room lit up with stars. Letting out a relieved sigh the girl looked towards Matt. His face was lit up in a full blown grinn as he stared at the walls and ceiling. Jennifer watched as his eyes twinkled in aww. He looked at her and saw adoration fill his eyes.

"Why would you do this for me? I thought you hated me?" Matthew asked generally curious.

The girl froze in her steps as she pondered his questions. Why did she do this? Seeing the girl instantly become flustered and flushed Matthew smirked at her and took two long strides in front of her taking his hand and running it across her check he heard her breath hitch.

"Come on Jenny, there has to be a reason." he said in a whisper his breath fanning her neck.

"It was your birthday, I can't have an asshole even like you have nothing for your birthday." She quickly said taking a step away from him.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure everyone knows that you like me." Mathew stated in a cocky like tone.

Jennifer growing full of frustration thought about telling him or looking like a fool and denying her obvious feelings towards him. taking the latter she took a deep breath and looked him directly in the eye.

"That's right I like you. An asshole like you." She stated "I like how your stupid hair falls in front of your eyes! I like how every time I try to hate you I end up liking you more! I hate that I can't hate you!" She screamed loudly getting all of bottled emotions out.

Mathew stood there in silence. He was surprised by her outburst of affection. Thinking he was just saying bullshit about her he didn't realize her obvious feelings towards him.

"You really should hate me." The blonde boy stated his face turning cold while he shoved his hands into his pocket.

"I know I should, but I can't." The girl whimpered.

They boys eyes shot towards her as he saw how her face fell into her eyes. Not realizing what he was doing he was now in front of her again and brushed the hair out of her eyes keeping his and on her cheek hand.

"I really shouldn't do this." He said to himself Jennifer's breath hitched from the proximity. Mathew slowly closed the gab between them. All to quickly the lights turned on as a loud voice with black curly hair screamed, "BONJOUR BITCHES I'M BACK!"

Way to ruin the moment the two thought.

_____________________________________________

Happy Turkey Day everyone!! Depending on where you live tho..  Anyways I wrote this while I was skyping my friend because I was bored and I ended up posting it so think of it as a Turkey Day present! Love you all! <3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-LonelyAsian123