ROUGH EDGES

Her name is Meryl Park, an 18 years old teenager with a lot of problems to solve. Her story goes this way............

It all started in her second year at school, during summer she made a lot of friends all in the name of them liking her new haircut. There was this particular set of friends she made: John,Fred, Rachael and Ken, they were like a clique. She started getting closer to them because they were all friendly and the female among them was in her hostel too. Ken asked her if she was into drugs, unknowingly to her they were all addicts, so Meryl with a pure heart replied; "No I'm not, why did you ask?'' and he was like "Nothing, just asking".

Days went by, the closer they became the more she knew people but not the truth. She got invited to Rachael's birthday party which was outside school and her college was private college that requires collecting exits before leaving school, , then they all agreed to collect their passes(Exits) before a certain day so they left school  for the weekend.  

On the day of the party they were all having fun, smoking , drinking and Meryl had to take alcohol for first time because she  wasn't a fan of smoking so  she threw up the next day all messed up but had her fun and went back to school.

                       ****************************************************************************

The new session began as they were all entering 300 level, Meryl had a boyfriend named Jake who also had a clique of his own . His clique were also drug addicts but he wasn't. Getting used to her new clique she found smoking interesting all of a sudden but wasn't sure if she should go into it or not.  After few weeks, she finally made up her mind and gave it a shot. She went to meet Drey which was one of her bf's friend to teach her since he was also into it, despite the fact that her bf was against it she still went ahead.........................