Darkness follows

Meryl became more popular in school and this changed her way of life, she had new friends and was surrounded with junkies like her. Her relationship got affected because she wasn't ready to drop that life. She found herself among those she never thought would talk to her.... She learnt different ways of using drugs and her specifications were Marijuana and Lean but mostly Marijuana and less of Lean.

This habit continued to the extent Kiley and James park (her parents,) started noticing a lot of changes in her attitude, and in her physical appearance. Meryl started getting addicted to this attitude, her cravings for food were less than her cravings for drugs. Despite, knowing what she was into, she continued because she felt like she knew all was going on. She had a lot of challenges both educational and physical but she had already lost it.

                           *************************************************************

Ken noticed this behavior and spoke to her concerning the news going on around her, what everyone were saying about her but Meryl had no concern with that because she was all there for the fun. She took all species of Marijuana: SK, LOUD, PAWPAW, etc... She even almost got raped by 3 guys after getting high beyond redemption but was quickly saved by some friends. Her life styles weren't moving well anymore.

 Until one day she got into trouble in school......................