Chapter 4

"And I'm still standing here, staring at your back."

Chapter 4

"Nean?!!"

"Yes, it's me." Nean chuckled, "What are you doing here?"

"I am with my friend." Plan looked around, trying to find Jinu but it seems like she had been swallowed by the crowd far in front of him. "And looks like he is gone." Plan sighed irritably.

Nean laughed, "That's how you walk in the annual bazaar. It's always like this every year. Always crowded."

Plan was still looking for Jinu, hoping that his best friend and editor finally realize that they were separated and then separated and then return to look for him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Nean when he felt that the latter had no intention of leaving.

"Me?" Nean laughed.

This guy is really cheerful and laughs a lot...far different from Mean.

"I'm a free man. I heard that there was a crowd here so I came to see, that's all."

"PLAN!"

"!!!"

Jinu shouted when she realized that she was far apart from Plan. She treaded through the crowd to approach Plan who had been pulled over with Nean near the shoe booth.

Finally Jinu managed to near Plan and gasped for breath, "Phew! It's so crowded, we can't even bargain comfortably..." Then Jinu was stunned when she realized that there was an extraordinarily handsome man standing beside Plan.

"Hi." Nean smiled pleasantly. It seemed Nean knew that he was seen with a look of awed by women. "I'm Nean, acquaintance of Plan" He said while stretching his hand forward.

Jinu returned the helping hand as if hypnotized, her eyes staring at Nean.

Nean was amused then stepped away, "Looks like you've found your friend." He patted on Plan's shoulder gently but intently, "Next time be careful." He muttered then waved and walked away.

Jinu didn't even blink until Nean disappeared from her sight.

"Wow!!...*heart eyes*" She stared in amazement then turned to Plan with an accusing look, "Tell me where did you find that handsome guy. He said he was your acquaintance, right?"

T/N: Jinu, my dear, Nean is a human and not a gift coupon!!

Plan chuckled at the interest Jinu was showing in Nean, "He is the twin brother of the cafe owner I told you about."

"That handsome? ... And there are two people?" Jinu was quite surprised and shook her head, "Great! I, who for many years in this city, have never been fortunate to find a man with such physical appearance and smile as perfect as that and you've been here for a while, you've met two handsome men."

T/N: Noooo!!!! Jinu....shoo shoo!! Nean is mine!!!!

Plan chuckled, "Ah! You are exaggerating." He looked around and said, "Let's go home, I'm tired."

Fortunately Jinu didn't refuse.

"I met the man."

Nean had just came to visit the Garden Cafe and met Mean in his apartment. The elder twin was immediately alerted when Nean mentioned the 'man'.