41 - Forty • One

Marinette gulped, knowing that she was in trouble, but she wasn't about to give up that fast.

"Sabrina, just you wait here. I'm going to show you the dress Mother sent to me. Told you she wasn't completely heartless." Chloe was saying, and soon Marinette could hear footsteps.

Marinette had no choice but to hide under the bed. She quickly pushed herself underneath Chloe's bed, dragging the box and key along with her.

Chloe walked inside and looked around her room, before she headed inside her closet, going to search for the dress she was talking about.

Once she was gone in the closet, Marinette rushed out from under the bed, and holding unto the box and key, she rushed out of the room faster than you can say "green disgusting slime." She saw Sabrina outside of the room, and before she could run out, Sabrina caught her.

"Marinette, what are you doing here?! How did you get here?!" Sabrina looked shocked to see that Marinette was here. Surely Chloe hadn't invited her beforehand.

"Sabrina, I trust you!" Marinette whisper-yelled. "Don't tell Chloe I was here, please! Keep it a secret." Marinette didn't wait for Sabrina to agree with the promise. Instead she ran out of the mansion before Chloe could step out of her room.

Taking a deep breath, Marinette stopped running and looked back, seeing that she had ran far away from the mansion. Her heart was thumping so fast; she couldn't believe that she had just done that.

She got out her phone to send Adrien a message telling him how she had completed the mission. Instead she got distracted by a video sent to her by Ivan.

I - you told me to watch out for Lila and Adrien, but I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about. Adrien doesn't like Lila that way. Watch this video and you'll see my point.

I - *has sent a video*
- click to watch -

Marinette tapped on the video, and as she walked, she watched. Every now and then, she would look up to see where she was going, and then look back down to watch the video. The video didn't take that long, but it was enough to make Marinette satisfied.

"I... Well, if I had a chance, maybe you would have fallen for me as well and clearly see just how much better I am than her!"

Marinette chuckled. Why doesn't this girl just give up?

M - thanks Ivan. I feel very satisfied with the results. Now I'm really glad I sent you to watch them.

I - no problem.

After her talk with Ivan, she sat down on a nearby bench. Adrien hadn't sent her any messages at all. And then Marinette remembered Adrien telling her that Nathalie had taken his phone and hid it.

It will be very risky to send him a message about what I did. What if Gabriel or Nathalie sees it instead of him! I have to wait a bit longer, or maybe tell him face-to-face. But first let's check out this box and see what's inside.

Marinette carried on home. Reaching the bakery, she entered and rushed to her room without bumping into her parents. She closed the trap door and set the box on her desk.

She picked up the black key and unlocked the box once again. She opened the box and peered inside, taking out what was in it.

Sure enough, there was a book with her name as the title. Underneath it in small handwriting was the word, "revenge!"

Marinette took a huge breath before she opened the book to its first page and read.

Marinette:
Revenge!

Marinette is an ungrateful brat who deserves to have every worse things happen to her. There's no way she deserves all these happiness. It's time her happiness gets passed on to someone else!

Chloe - get revenge on Marinette for stealing my chance on becoming Gabriel's new designer. I mean, sure I'm popular, being the Mayors daughter and all that, but I'm not famous. I need to be famous, and Marinette just took that chance away from me!

Lila - one name! Adrien! I'm never going to get over it. Marinette is a selfish brat, so who is she to call me a selfish brat?! I'll get Adrien to myself no matter what!!

Helpers:
Sabrina
Nathaniel

Enemies:
Marinette (duh)
Alya
Mylene
Ivan
Rose

Plan 1:
Gather some more helpers that hates Marinette and will do anything to hurt her as well. Or try to bribe them to help us, and make up reasons for them to hate Marinette.

Plan 2:
Slowly get everyone to hate on Marinette and leave her like the piece of trash she is! Get her to be alone, make all her friends leave her, including Adrien!

Plan 3:
Make her live her life in suffering and pain, until she can't take it anymore that she either leaves the school or end herself!

Marinette stared at the page. I've never met such heartless human beings! Pfft. Are these two even humans?! She stared at the last sentence of Plan 3. She frowned at it, finding it very confusing.

Have me live my life in suffering and pain?! But in my last life, they didn't let me live, they killed me, and killed Sabrina as well!!

Is it possible that before, in the first place, all Chloe and Lila wanted was revenge, but then later on they started feeling so much hatred that they wanted to kill me?! What made them hate me so much?! So far their reasons are pathetic and not bad enough for the reason to kill me.

Marinette flipped to the next page. On the next page was exactly what Marinette had expected.

Cheater:
Make Marinette look like a cheater by taping the answers to the math test under her desk, and having Sabrina point out that she cheated.

Marinette actually wanted to start laughing now. Who was stupid enough to write down all of their plans in a book, giving your enemy the perfect chance to take and steal it. Stupid. Utterly Stupid! Reading this gave Marinette an idea.

Oh, we'll see who will be the cheater once I'm done with you two!!

~~~

Word Count: 1041 (excluding this)
-Edited-