Black Paradise

She glided the soft brush across her face, the black paint smearing on her eyelids. 'Tonight will be perfect' she thought. The brush became coated in paint as red as blood. The brush danced across her face making spirals around her left eye. She worked her face makeup as if she was working magic. She finished it off with her favorite red lipstick but instead of staying on her lips she turned the red makeup upwards to create a thin, sinister smile. Her black corset felt tight against her skin just the way she liked it. She pulled up her fluffy red tutu to complete her look. She nodded, looking at her cracked reflection in the dirty mirror. She tiptoed out of the secluded room and quietly moved downstairs into the haunted house. Before the teenage boy, who had just walked in, could see her, she slipped into the shadows so she could silently stalk him. He shuffled through the hallway with terror. She could hear his heart beat faster, his breathing hitch, his blood rushing. It was such a beautiful sound. She waited patiently and silently for her prey to become secluded. Finally, the stupid boy walked into a pitch black room to complete the challenge set by his friends. After staying in there for just a few minutes he could collect the bet money. Little did he know, she had followed him, and his friends would never see him again.