2. Jimin

Beginning of 2014

"Fuck chicken breast." Jin said in disgust as he looked at his five hundredth meal he's been having almost repeatedly.

Taehyung sighed. "Yeah. It sucks we've got to have this every day. But hey, at least you still like it!"

He stopped chewing. "No I don't?"
"You're not even chewing properly, only swallowing"
Jin pointed his fork at Taehyung. "Hey. I'm only eating this so I can live"

"Can we not eat in peace and quiet?" Yoongi requested. The boys continued to finish their dinner after that.

Ever since they debuted, it was the same old schedule everyday; eat, practice, sleep. The cycle repeated over and over again. Nothing was new.

That was, until the manager walks in.

"Have you guys finished your dinner?" He asks.

"Almost." Namjoon replied.

"I'm already done!" Jungkook happily said as he showed his empty plate.

"Thank you for providing us this!" Jimin said with a smile. He never complained at all about what he eats. He's just glad food is served to him. That was all that mattered in his mind.

The manager bit his bottom lip and stared at Jimin. "How much did you eat?" He asked.

"The same as everyone else" Jimin replied with a smile.

"Eat a bit less than before." The manager said just before turning around and leaving the room.

The members all exchanged looks with each other, surprised he would say that. Jimin placed the palm of his left hand on his abdomen. "Why would he.."

Hoseok pat his back,"Don't worry, it's probably because your face look's really healthy!" He said, trying to comfort him.

"...r-really healthy? As in.. fat?"

"No! No! Ah. I didn't mean it like that. I mean, your face just looks clearer and healthy unlike all of us who look like a wreck. Consider it a gift bro!"

Namjoon put his plate aside. "Yeah! Tell me, who in our group has the most fit body, eh?"

"Jin."

Jin chuckled. "I may also have a fit body but I'm not the one with the most well defined abs out of us seven. It's you!"

"I guess... you're right!" Jimin pat his stomach and let out a silent giggle with a grin.

Fan meetings.

One of the most important part of being a celebrity, is to meet with the people who are the reason for the persons fame. It's a special type of interaction and every idols mood lightens up when seeing the amount of people supporting them and giving them personal messages.

"Hoseok-ah~ you're the best, you know? My absolute favourite!" A girl with long black hair said to Hoseok while trying her best to give him the longest eye contact without breaking it.

"Oh! Really?! I don't see anything amazing about me haha!" He said in a sarcastic voice.

"What do you mean? I can write a book about everything about you!"

"Well aren't you a cutie?" He smiled at her.

The other members were also busy having small conversations with their fans. It was Jimin who was excited the most. Even though it's been a long while since they debuted, he still never got tired of meeting with the people who supported him. He honestly loved the praise he was getting. And when he gets praised directly, it's a new level of feelings.

"Bye bye! Hope I see you again!" Jimin said as he waved at the fan who moved on to the next member, Yoongi.

"Oh hi there!" He then, focused on the next person who was ready to meet him.

He reached out to grab her hand but to his surprised, she moved them away and looked down.

"Jimin..." she called his name nervously.

"Yes?"

".... you're amazing."

He chuckled "Am I now?"

"You're my first ever bias, you know that?" She pointed out.

Jimin smiled at her "I feel really special then! Thank you"

"But Jiminie.. I love Taehyung now."

He paused for a few seconds, not being able to reply anything. "A-Ah, I see. He is very lucky!"

The fan frowned. "It could have been still you!"

"And what may be the reason? If I may ask?"

"I want old Jimin back."

Jimin laughed "I haven't changed!"

"Yes you have. I want strong Jimin back.. Jimin who didn't eat as much as before. Please?" She asked.

'Is she for real..' He thought to himself.

But of course, he couldn't change his attitude during the fansign. There was fansites taking photos of him and recording each of the members.

The girl left after that, and went on to the next member. Honestly, in the inside it made Jimin feel a bit uneasy. It wasn't the first time someone told him to stop eating.

He tried his best to forget about what that certain fan asked him. But it was stuck in his mind, for who knows how long.

It was dinner, once again. And the members were too busy eating their same old menu. Jimin tried his best to eat, but somehow every bite he took felt.. uneasy.

Almost as if it was a sin every swallow he took.

But he couldn't help it. He was hungry.

The members tidied up the dorm afterwards and got ready for bed.

Jimin however, trapped himself inside the bathroom, alone.

"Where's Jimin?" He could hear Jungkook asking another person.

"In the bathroom probably, he'll come out in a bit." Yoongi replied.

He didn't want to cry.

Jimin took a deep breath as he looked at himself in the mirror for quite a long time, and then finally walked towards the toilet seat.

"For my fans." He said, just before sticking his two fingers inside his mouth.

-