Oops

Up and down went the unicorn's head, bobbing as it went around the track. Charlie sat in the middle of the track watching Stanley go around in circles. It was around 11:00. Charlie had had breakfast late and her Dad was just now washing the dishes. Charlie picked up Theodore, the purple bunny that her Dad made her, and started him up too.

It took a second for it to run, but then it moved. It waved his arm at her and cocked his head to the side. Then she heard her Father's voice emit from the rabbit. " I love you Charlie " her Father's voice said. The voice was comforting, soft and fruity. Charlie hugged the rabbit. " I love you too Daddy. " she said quietly. Then she pondered aloud. " Why are you always so busy? Why can't you play with me? "

Charlie looked around the room, at Stanley, the closet where Ella was, and then back at Theodore.
It really was all wonderful, but it wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want there to be more of Henry's creations, his " works of art ". She just wanted things to go back to where she had a family.
To where her Mom and brother were still with her, and to where her Dad didn't seem so unhappy and off. " What happened? " she said sadly. She put her head down.

There was a banging at the door, loud and furious. Charlie jerked her head up from surprise. Out of scared curiosity she ran downstairs to see what was going to happen. She went to the kitchen where her Dad was. He was still holding a plate with a scared expression on his face.
Then she heard a voice from outside the door.

" Henry, please.. open the DOOR!! " the voice wailed. " Please, I need help. Let me in! "
Henry dropped the plate and let it hit the floor and break as he ran to open the door.
" William, what are you doing here?! " Henry shouted.