008.

ZION

"show me how you like it," kai spoke to me, slowly lowering herself to her knees. her face was right next to my dick and my god i turned into a bitch at that very moment; my legs got shaky and my heart felt like i was on the verge of a heart attack.

kai's sweet little lips wrappend themselves around the tip of my dick. she kitty licked, teasingly. she knew what she was doing to me. i felt light headed and my eyes rolled to the back just hoping she'd go faster.

her eyes migrated to the back of her head as she took my length in her mouth. she showed no mercy as she just shoved the entire thing down her throat. slurping sounds filled the toom and my body went limp as the extraordinary feeling enveloped my body.

"you dont need my help. you already know what you doin ma," i seductively said after recomposing myself. i pushed her hair back so she didnt have any in her face.

"zion?" she asked shyly.

"zion, zion" she repeated.

"zion wake up bro," and suddenly it was edwin, shaking me awake.
_

i was shocked to say the least. i looked down to see my 10 inch boner just sitting there in my grey nike shorts.

"fuck," the fire alarm was going off and he room was alreay mostly vacant besides edwin austin and kai. i groaned as she started to walk away. her booty was little but it was truly powerful.

i snatched her bag off her back and covered myself as we walked out of the building. my eyes just couldnt stay off of her. her plump little pink lips and how she rolled her eyes playfully. i wanted to make her eyes roll to the back if her head for a different reason