suspicious - georgexwill

george grinned as him and will ran through the dark night, stumbling over the concrete sidewalk and asphalt covered streets of their hometown. the thrill never leaving his body as will gripped his hand tighter, running faster. george and will have been dating for about 3 months now, none of their friends knew. they felt absolutely disgusting for keeping something like this away from their friends, but mostly thrilled. they loved the adrenaline that ran through them as they held hands or kissed when no one was looking.

"will! where are we going?"

"you'll see, georgie!"

george nodded, realizing that it was too dark for will to see his nod. the two stood at the end of the street, breathing heavily as they relaxed in each other's arms. george smiled as he saw the fair, lights filling his eyes, holding his lover's hand. he had completely forgotten about the local fair. will smiled widely as george pulled him around. he loved watching george get excited, like a child.

alex, fraser, and james laughed as they sat at a table surrounded by music, children laughing, and food trucks. they were bummed when they learned that george and will couldn't come with them due to their own plans. the three boys ate and smoked, cracking jokes. alex stood to his feet, squinting as he saw his two friends, holding hands and walking around.

"is that will and george?"

james looked around, eyes following fraser's as they were met with the two males. george has his hand in will's, pointing out the lights and prizes pinned on the game stands's walls. will laughed as george grinned, kissing his head.

"what the fuck? george! will!"

james waved his hand as he yelled for the two males, alex and fraser just as confused as he.

george felt will's body tense, rubbing his thumb against will's knuckles. george had come out to his friends months ago, will still in the closet without a set sexuality label. he was fine with people seeing him in public, fearing what his close friends and family would think of him living another boy. it killed will.

the two males made their way over to their three friends, nervous smile on will's face and a soft smile on george's.

"hey guys!"

george grinned as he wrapped his arms around will's waist, realizing that they had no way of denying that they were dating. will just hummed, looking at his feet.

the three boys said hey, letting their questions fill their heads. george just sighed, knowing the elephant in the room. he shook his head as he let go of will's waist and turned to his friends.

"will and i have been dating for months..."

will decided to interject, holding george's hand.

"we've been feeling stuff for each other since that day at the lake. when we were all watching the fireworks and we ended up cuddled on one chair cause alex's dunb ass didn't bring enough chairs."

alex huffed, crossing his arms. it wasn't his fault that there were more people than he thought they'd be.

james decided to interject, asking the question.

"how long have you guys been dating, though? why did you keep it from us?"

george decided to answer, holding will's hand.

"we've been dating since april..."

"it's august..."

fraser frowned, feeling bad that his friends couldn't tell him that they were dating. it made him feel insecure about their relationship.

will just sighed, feeling guilty.

"i was scared that you guys wouldn't accept me? i felt like you'd just brush it off and act like i was just being dumb? i don't know. i'm sorry."

the three males frowned, james deciding to speak.

"we didn't just brush off alex when he came out, george either. we love you will, always. you can come to us whenever you want to. you didn't have to come out to us and we're sorry for making you feel pressured to."

the other two nodded, hugging the couple. they were proud of the two friends.